+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Leopoldwdb

Jun 9, 2020
Any FSW-Outland applicants from USA still waiting since March 16th or around that time? My anxiety is slowly kicking in. I am soon to hit 3 months wait period. Anyone else ?
Yup, since March 17th. But my case falls in with all the applications featuring passport copies - these seem to be experiencing greater delays

tp123

Jun 11, 2020
Any FSW-Outland applicants from USA still waiting since March 16th or around that time? My anxiety is slowly kicking in. I am soon to hit 3 months wait period. Anyone else ?
My passport was delivered on 03/13 and we got return package today. Fedex got activated yesterday.(applied from US) hopefully, you might hear in few days.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Yup, since March 17th. But my case falls in with all the applications featuring passport copies - these seem to be experiencing greater delays
Thanks for replying. I have sent in my original passport. I don’t know when I should start considering my passport is lost. Honestly, I am losing my hopes of seeing my passport ever again.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
I have received my passport and there is a letter "Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR)" it says "We have approved your application for pr...". This letter seems to be very generic and doesnt have any details. Will CoPR details come in email? Along with this, I got my photographs back and also letter stating "Please note that we were unable to process your conformation of permanent resident as the passport photos you have submitted do not meet our required specifications."

Does this mean the application is rejected?

smilez_4

Jun 7, 2020
I have received my passport and there is a letter "Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR)" it says "We have approved your application for pr...". This letter seems to be very generic and doesnt have any details. Will CoPR details come in email? Along with this, I got my photographs back and also letter stating "Please note that we were unable to process your conformation of permanent resident as the passport photos you have submitted do not meet our required specifications."

Was it the new photos with the right spec (50*70) that were returned to you?
I had to resubmit my photos as well back in March, but I haven't gotten my documents yet.
I don't think it's a rejection but I suggest you call/email them to get specifics on the documents.

Goodluck!

Reactions: Skutty89

seaweed123

May 13, 2020

If you get an official IRCC letter stating "We have approved your application for PR..." then I don't think it's a logical conclusion to believe you were rejected?

nipsey

Feb 11, 2020
Guess they are prioritizing based on the medical exam dates. My passport got delivered on May 22 and i received it back yesterday June 10. Maybe you still have time to enter Canada based on your medical exam? Taking a guess here, might be wrong.

tulsyanadi

Mar 14, 2017
Yes, my passport was delivered 03/17. The CIC confirmed on email that the application is approved, but the portal doesn't reflect so. Moreover the return tracker hasn't been activated. I share the concern.

tulsyanadi

Mar 14, 2017
Just got off the phone with them. They have a copy of my passport which was posted on mar 6th. I’m still waiting on my COPR. They told me It has a note saying will Print when situation improves. I’m guessing all passport copies are being put on hold until their office reopens. Could be waiting a very long time if that’s the case!
Are you inland/outland applicant. Can you share a phone number to reach out to CIC? Thanks!

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I'm still waiting: PPR March 11, Passport Copy/Photos delivered to Ottawa on April 2.

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Did anyone whose passport was delivered to CPC-O on 16th March (Monday) or afterwards, receive it back? Or any change in application status or return tracker activated?
Mine was delivered on 16 March and did not receive yet. The application was approved on 01st April.

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
Was it the new photos with the right spec (50*70) that were returned to you?
I had to resubmit my photos as well back in March, but I haven't gotten my documents yet.
I don't think it's a rejection but I suggest you call/email them to get specifics on the documents.

Goodluck!
Those were the initial photos that I have submitted. Not sure why would they return the passports. Will there be anything marked on passport?