1. Please look at my post just above your comment for means of proving relationship with parents based on the 2020 thread comments .Hi There
I have received the invitation to apply for my parents PR. Can someone please answer my questions below?
1. I do not have birth certificate ever, I always used my education certificate as the proof of relation. Can I use the same here as well? I am a Canadian citizen now and my Indian passport is cancelled as India doesn't support dual citizenship. I am unsure of what to use as proof of relation with my Parents. (Father. - principal applicant).
2. Cirriculam Vitae/Resume - Do I have to prepare resume's for for both (Mother and Father) and attach them?
3. If I give permission to CIC to collect the reports from CRA, do I still need to fill in IMM5748e.?
Few more questions will follow as I proceed with the application ... or please advise in general if I have to be aware of anything.
Thanks always to this group for supporting.
2. Yes pls
3. No, once you provide your SIN, they will get the details themselves