+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I think the address came up in the interest to sponsor form, You can just upload an explanation in the 'others placeholder' with a copy of your updated DL or utility bill that has your new address. I don't think it is an issue, but it is fine to address it.
You can see what you need to include as the proof of address change in this link

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1535&top=14

For an address change
Proof could include

• a copy of a bill with your name and new address on it
  • a copy of a new driver’s license with your new address on it
  • a rental agreement
  • the deed to a home
You should include as much information to support your claim as you can.

My address has changed since filling the interest to sponsor form. I included the driver license, cell phone bill and mortgage statement for the new address

Reactions: YVR123

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
No, additional family form is only for dependents but it will contain information about all family members.
Thank you for responding...but why does it says u have to fill this form for anyone who is 18 or older and not PR or Canadiam citizen?...it doesn't say anything abt dependents

grumpycoder

Nov 13, 2021
All,

I am at last stages for preparing my parents application. I have a question & hoping to get help.

both my parents will have to upload notarised passport copies. they have a new passport with no stamps and previous passport has no active visas.

Instructions say

"
Passports

• Copies of passports for people being sponsored should include all the pages.
"

do i have to get them to scan all blank pages and have them notarised as well?

many thanks in advance.

Mansi_patel

Sep 26, 2021
Hi Folks,
I just got a mail regarding there is an update in your application
but when I checked the portal there is no update
what does this mean
Any ideas??

Reactions: itralala

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
You can just delete the old form and redownload the new one, it should work. Total number of person would calculated by form itself. You can also do it manually, nothings wrong with that as long as it has a correct numbers there.

Yes, check your taxes, NOAs and T4s , figure out how much was income for that employment period and enter that value.
thanks for your info.

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
Hi There

I have received the invitation to apply for my parents PR. Can someone please answer my questions below?

1. I do not have birth certificate ever, I always used my education certificate as the proof of relation. Can I use the same here as well? I am a Canadian citizen now and my Indian passport is cancelled as India doesn't support dual citizenship. I am unsure of what to use as proof of relation with my Parents. (Father. - principal applicant).

2. Cirriculam Vitae/Resume - Do I have to prepare resume's for for both (Mother and Father) and attach them?

3. If I give permission to CIC to collect the reports from CRA, do I still need to fill in IMM5748e.?

Few more questions will follow as I proceed with the application :) ... or please advise in general if I have to be aware of anything.

Thanks always to this group for supporting.
yes resume for both parents.
no, you dont have to to fill the 5748 as long you sd YES to collect your info.

cardenci

Nov 7, 2021
guys, can you guide me on how to fill out the financial evaluation form ( the chart with the gross income ) any examples out there or links to guide ?? please. we need to do 2018, 2019, 2020

here my situation:

from 2018/11 to 2018/12 ---- working ( still working in same company )
from 2018/01 to 2018/10 - maternity leave

question here : the gross income for 2018 would be from maternity and work... how do i split the income here ? or what i do ? my accountant gave me the total net income for 2018 but how do in enter that number in the chart ??

thanks in advance

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, can you guide me on how to fill out the financial evaluation form ( the chart with the gross income ) any examples out there or links to guide ?? please. we need to do 2018, 2019, 2020

here my situation:

from 2018/11 to 2018/12 ---- working ( still working in same company )
from 2018/01 to 2018/10 - maternity leave

question here : the gross income for 2018 would be from maternity and work... how do i split the income here ? or what i do ? my accountant gave me the total net income for 2018 but how do in enter that number in the chart ??

thanks in advance
If its for the same company, you might have received the noa. Just mention the combined dates for 1 years total for 2018 and whatever is mentioned in NoA line 150 for that year.