+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Bparekh

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, my sponsorship application has been transferred to NDVO. On ecas, it shows application received since last 3 months. Does that mean they haven’t started working on it yet? Does anyone know if it changes to “In Progress” when they start working on it or it shows DM directly?

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
There is a travel history form IMM5562 to be filled for the principal applicant and dependents. No need to send copy of passport pages.
thank you so much laxsun

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello All,

Anyone here experienced with white dots on lung Xray? My dad is heavy smoker. Anything to be concerned at all?

maverick27

Nov 24, 2013
Hi All,

My parents PR application is in process in NDVO. They live in the middle east and they will be travelling to Canada on 20th October on visitor visa for few months.
However, for their PR application, we received the pre-arrival services letter (IMM5801) today and their application status is showing Decision Made.

My question is - if my parents are in Canada already and we get their passport requests, can we send their passports to Ottawa or do they have to travel back to India since the passport request will likely come from NDVO? Has anyone been in this situation before who can help guide me?

thanks!

Reactions: serious_cheese

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi!
today we received a request for medical exam, police certificate, travel history and RPRF. All need to be done in a 30 days.
I paid a part of fees( biometric and all application fees, without RPRF) before applying. It was $1420 ( 2 parents and their dependant) now I need to pay RPRF can somebody help to calculate it for me, as I understand it must be $500 for each parent and how much for dependant?
need a help ASAP please!
And Police certificate can be uploaded electronically, with certificated translate?

Reactions: laxsun

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hello guys,

First of all would like to thank everyone on this forum for your constant support and willingness to help!!!

We finally got passport request for my mother!

She is currently here in Canada and I have question regarding this request.
As she is currently here, she does not need to send passport, however, I wonder, do we still need to send photos, proof of fees payment etc.?

If yes, where should we send it? the letter only contains VAC information...

Please advise!!!

Thank you very much in advance!

Reactions: serious_cheese

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Aug 24 - Requested passport new, spouse death certificate and sponsor relationship proof
Oct 12 : Acknowledged documents uploaded to my CIC.
Oct 13: Decision made in eCas and message in my CIC to submit passport with details (2 photos, eye color and height) to VFS.

user id: CanadianPR1

@robertp @YuliaYulia @laxsun
Congratulations and thank you for updates.
all the best for your parents' landing.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi All, my parents got the COPR and PPR stamped. Any idea if is it necessary for both of them to travel together? my mom was the primary applicant and dad her dependant. On the COPR there is section for dependants, their primary/dependant names mentioned on each of their COPR.
If not together, PA has to land before dependents.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi All, my parents got the COPR and PPR stamped. Any idea if is it necessary for both of them to travel together? my mom was the primary applicant and dad her dependant. On the COPR there is section for dependants, their primary/dependant names mentioned on each of their COPR.
It is best to travel together but at the very least, the primary applicant will need to travel first

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,

My parents PR application is in process in NDVO. They live in the middle east and they will be travelling to Canada on 20th October on visitor visa for few months.
However, for their PR application, we received the pre-arrival services letter (IMM5801) today and their application status is showing Decision Made.

My question is - if my parents are in Canada already and we get their passport requests, can we send their passports to Ottawa or do they have to travel back to India since the passport request will likely come from NDVO? Has anyone been in this situation before who can help guide me?

thanks!
they will not have to travel back to India. They can complete landing in Canada virtually.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys,

First of all would like to thank everyone on this forum for your constant support and willingness to help!!!

We finally got passport request for my mother!

She is currently here in Canada and I have question regarding this request.
As she is currently here, she does not need to send passport, however, I wonder, do we still need to send photos, proof of fees payment etc.?

If yes, where should we send it? the letter only contains VAC information...

Please advise!!!

Thank you very much in advance!
You must send IRCC webform for virtual landing. Look for the detail in PPR letter.

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
You must send IRCC webform for virtual landing. Look for the detail in PPR letter.
Thanks for your reply!!!
We did submit a web-form as soon as she came to us and we submitted one more after we received this letter. Just wonder, what to do next?