+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hello folks I need your help please. My wife and I sponsored my in-laws and their dependent child(18 yrs old son) back in June 2019. Few days ago we received the following email to submit the police clearance certificates. I have question regarding the Client Information...not exactly sure what are they asking for. Do they just need the copy of the page of passports where it shows which country they have visited? If there is none do I just submit the blank pages?
Please let me know. Thank you in advance

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate - from Nepal authorities for you and your accompanying dependents. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/15

> Client Information: Receipt of information from client - details of foreign travel for you and your accompanying dependents. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/15

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
There is a travel history form IMM5562 to be filled for the principal applicant and dependents. No need to send copy of passport pages.

Reactions: serious_cheese

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Hello

Does anyone know if arrivecan asks to upload proof of negative covid test?
I just filled arrivecan for my parents and it did ask to upload vaccine proof but it did not ask to upload negative test results, only asked if we have it or not. I am concerned if i missed somehthing and thats why it did not ask me to upload the negative test or it generally does not ask for that?

Keity

Oct 11, 2021
Hello, I received request to submit additional documents for my mom application ( applied June 2019). IIRC requested Schedule A Background / Declaration: " Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote “Not Applicable”.
Did someone receive the same? did you provide info for the past 10 years or since age of 18? in my mom case it's 30 years of life.
Thank you.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Does anyone know if arrivecan asks to upload proof of negative covid test?
I just filled arrivecan for my parents and it did ask to upload vaccine proof but it did not ask to upload negative test results, only asked if we have it or not. I am concerned if i missed somehthing and thats why it did not ask me to upload the negative test or it generally does not ask for that?
Arrivecan is used when they are in canadian airport. However the negative test is required before boarding to permit boarding on flight.
I think your fine. Just asked them to have it for boarding and incase they need it here they can show the proof on the phone or paper here too.

Reactions: calgary17

haris.raja

Jul 21, 2015
Medical passed since Jun 24th and additional documents , PCC etc sent at same time. How long more it might take ? visa office is London.
I am waiting since June as well. London visa office. There has been no update on medical on GCKey to ECAS. Does your GCKey say medical pass?

Confused in Montreal

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Dear All,

Hope all are doing well. I have a curious question as I am as confused as ever because of IRCC's requests. I had applied for my parents sponsorship in 2019 and the file was opened in June 2019. I recently received a request from IRCC to resubmit form IMM1344 (sponsorship form as I had moved back to Quebec). A week later, they asked for biometrics and a day later medicals.

My question is, I have not received any correspondence about approval of myself as a sponsor and eCAS still shows "In Progress" under sponsor and primary applicant tabs. Why was medical request sent? Isn't that the advanced stage of application processing? Can the application be denied later as my sponsorship was not deemed approved or is it that medical request gives you some kind of assurance that it is going smoothly minus the part where medicals might come back bust? The biometrics and medicals have since been submitted.

Please advise.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Dear All,

Hope all are doing well. I have a curious question as I am as confused as ever because of IRCC's requests. I had applied for my parents sponsorship in 2019 and the file was opened in June 2019. I recently received a request from IRCC to resubmit form IMM1344 (sponsorship form as I had moved back to Quebec). A week later, they asked for biometrics and a day later medicals.

My question is, I have not received any correspondence about approval of myself as a sponsor and eCAS still shows "In Progress" under sponsor and primary applicant tabs. Why was medical request sent? Isn't that the advanced stage of application processing? Can the application be denied later as my sponsorship was not deemed approved or is it that medical request gives you some kind of assurance that it is going smoothly minus the part where medicals might come back bust? The biometrics and medicals have since been submitted.

Please advise.
If you resubmit IMM1344 everything should be OK. Just do what they have asked to do without worries.