+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Folks, I just received a Medical test request for my mom.

Question, Medical tests were recently done last month (September) for my mother to extend her stay in Canada. Can IRCC not have used the same results ?

is there a way, email or something to communicate with them to use the recent medical results ?
You must have received the medical page from the doc after the medical was done for visa. Scan that page and send it for the request u got now. Visa Office will accept that since its valid for 3 months. I did the same as well and my parents madecal passed so it shd be good for you as well.

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone have idea how long will it take to get DM2 after submission of medical, biometric, PCC and additional documents?

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
you have not received DM 1 (display on ECAS) or just not received SA letter

I got DM1 since july, but still not received any SA letter
They did not send me SA letter when I called them they said your sponsorship eligibility has been approved and they will not send any letter for that even though ECAS shows they have sent an letter.

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
They did not send me SA letter when I called them they said your sponsorship eligibility has been approved and they will not send any letter for that even though ECAS shows they have sent an letter.
when did you get yout DM1 showing on ECAS?
thats weird, usually we will got SA letter right after or just a few days after. I ordered gms note, under out coming, they set a SA letter sending out deadline Aug 04, but the status is *not started* Couldn't understand

Sep 3, 2014
My sponsorship has been accepted I don't know if you call that DM1? I have received request to send more documents. One of the documents is Military form if applicable and includes national service as well. I realized that in Schedule A I have checked Military service as No. My question is can I amend Schedule A? My father has done National Compulsory service and I did not know by Military service it is also meant national service.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Medical passed since Jun 24th and additional documents , PCC etc sent at same time. How long more it might take ? visa office is London.

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
when did you get yout DM1 showing on ECAS?
thats weird, usually we will got SA letter right after or just a few days after. I ordered gms note, under out coming, they set a SA letter sending out deadline Aug 04, but the status is *not started* Couldn't understand
Its was on July 16,2021.

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Medical passed since Jun 24th and additional documents , PCC etc sent at same time. How long more it might take ? visa office is London.
No one knows because of covid ...... for my parents application it took them 6 months from medical (Mar2020) passed but i was lucky to make my parents travel to Canada on visit visa after their medical was done in Pakistan so i notified CIC about there arrival in July 2020 and they became PR (automatic landing by IRCC etobicoke) in Oct 2020 .....for my wife parents application, they have passed medical on Jun 24th 2021 and then in September 2021 additional docs were requested by London UK VO like PCC and schedule A form which were submitted by mid of September 2021. now just waiting... I am expecting roughly in 6 months hopefully thing to be completed by Feb 2022.

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
hello folks I need your help please. My wife and I sponsored my in-laws and their dependent child(18 yrs old son) back in June 2019. Few days ago we received the following email to submit the police clearance certificates. I have question regarding the Client Information...not exactly sure what are they asking for. Do they just need the copy of the page of passports where it shows which country they have visited? If there is none do I just submit the blank pages?
Please let me know. Thank you in advance

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate - from Nepal authorities for you and your accompanying dependents. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/15

> Client Information: Receipt of information from client - details of foreign travel for you and your accompanying dependents. This must be received at this office by: 2021/11/15

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section