+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
One more question please. My cease was updated. Decision made under Sponsorship application status. Does this means its approved? Will I be getting a formal letter stating such? Thank you.

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
One more question please. My cease was updated. Decision made under Sponsorship application status. Does this means its approved? Will I be getting a formal letter stating such? Thank you.
You will receive sponsorship approval letter in a few days. Keep checking your emails. Now the processing begins for your parents application.

Reactions: LianeC

Canadavisa_Q

Nov 11, 2019
I have received Biometric request but no medical exam email yet. Should I ask them ?

I can't get the date to book biometric in provided time frame

How can I seek for extension or where to apply?

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Others might have actual experience on this.
In my opinion, let your parents be comfortable while doing medical exam. If something comes wrong they may have to do further tests.

On the other note, do you remember the date of AOR to put in the tracker.
Thanks for sharing. AOR is Nov 27, 2019

Reactions: laxsun

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please share with me the process of getting BC health card and SIN number once parents land in Canada? Thanks.

Kamya18

Sep 12, 2016
I got email to redo my mom's biometric yesterday due to poor quality. We went today but they can't get better finger prints. Does anybody else know about similar situation? She is in Canada on visitor visa and first one was also done in Canada.i hope this doesn't cause any issue with her eligibility to get approves
Also, do you need to upload anything after biometric or service Canada center will send them all the info?

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
I am referring to my gckey login. Though the page said 'Medical test is passed', I noticed that under " "View submitted application or upload documents", I had two documents that are required to be submitted. Apparently the medical office was not able to upload them and they did not inform us. My dad had to go and enquire about this; they provided eMedical information sheets for us to upload.
Hi, if you have the medical passed, did you still need to submit? I heard that is the form submitted by doctor's office directly, so unsure if I should submit it as well.

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
We submitted our pasports and today it looks like visa has been issued and the expiry date is 2021/11/03

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
August 4, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
December 3, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
July 21, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
July 21, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
August 4, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Congrats!!! Oh so much waiting for this final decision!! Savor the moment and wish us all the best :)

Reactions: nguyentu2001

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi all, please update Line638 in the tracker. re-medical request Jul 11, 2021, Medical Pass Jul 29.

Really hope that is it and now keenly waiting for the good news to get the golden pass to reunite with our parents!!!

RAJ5893

Aug 6, 2021
Hi All,

I applied to sponsor my parents in 2019 on which I received rejection few days back.
Reason for rejection was that my income was less than required for 2016 only.
For rest of the years till now I fulfil the income criteria.

I was self-employed in 2016 but unfortunately I payed myself less in that year due to which my total income was little less than the minimum required income (MNI) for 2016. Now my business account is also closed.

Can someone please suggest if there is a way out?

TIA