+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Hi All,
Is anyone encountering issue in logging to CIC online account?
I am getting Invalid Session Error out.
Let me know
Thx
RenukaVasanth.

d hu

Aug 2, 2021
Hi All,
Is anyone encountering issue in logging to CIC online account?
I am getting Invalid Session Error out.
Let me know
Thx
RenukaVasanth.
my login was fine. try to send an enquery through web form but I under type of "PR" I could not find a catogery of "pgp", anyone has the same problem?

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi Danny, How much time after this happened after your last communication? I got a pre arrival services letter today and my parents are in Canada too. Can you let me know what and when should I expect?

@serious_cheese @laxsun @YULIA-2016, @robertp
update: eCoPR received yesterday and ECAS marked "Complete". I guess my file was sent back to Vancouver as the last stage reads as follows:

8. NAME entered Canada at Vancouver Immigration on August 4, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

@shellyp @ColinZeal good luck - tag me when ur files are finished so I can come give you an e-high five :)

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi Danny, How much time after this happened after your last communication? I got a pre arrival services letter today and my parents are in Canada too. Can you let me know what and when should I expect?
i'm line 301 on tracker - i got the e-mail for the IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal on july 30 :)
note that my file was being handled by CPC Mexico so your office might have a different time line!

xjh

Aug 15, 2019
I got request letter asking my parents to re-do their medical and also a new copy of their passports because their current ones are expiring in less than one year. I have one month to submit these documents. However, because of the pandemic, the visa office is not taking any more passport renewal applications for August. Did anyone encounter this kind of problem? How was your issue resolved with the immigration office? Thank you.

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
@Verooney

Hey! I wonder if the processing of our application in Ankara started around the same time!
May I ask on your ECAS (permanent residence part) when was the processing started for your application ?
Mine says:
  1. We started processing XXXX's application on November 17, 2020.
Hey,
Yeah mine has the exact same date.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
Hello there, my mother received the PPR email with the option of virtual landing as she's currently in Canada as a visitor and I have following questions:

1- They've asked us to use webform to arrange virtual landing. What's the timeline to get credentials for virtual landing?

2- how long does it take to get coPR and then PR card once virtual landing is completed?

Many thanks!

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Hello there, my mother received the PPR email with the option of virtual landing as she's currently in Canada as a visitor and I have following questions:

1- They've asked us to use webform to arrange virtual landing. What's the timeline to get credentials for virtual landing?

2- how long does it take to get coPR and then PR card once virtual landing is completed?

Many thanks!
Hi Hafeez,

Did you receive Biometrics request for your mom.
My mom is with us as visitor, we got biometrics request last week and we completed biometrics this week. Waiting for next step.

Best Regards
Vasanth.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

Many thanks!
Looking for same answers
But for NDVO

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hafeez,

Did you receive Biometrics request for your mom.
My mom is with us as visitor, we got biometrics request last week and we completed biometrics this week. Waiting for next step.

Best Regards
Vasanth.
Hi
Usually when parents have a valid biometric they don't ask for a new one. Did your mother complete biometric for her visitor visa and dose the biometric valid ?

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi there,

My parents received re-medical test and we booked for Aug 13, hopefully similar cases are seeing progress as well.

could I please have your guidance for the following questions, thanks a lot in advance

1) I am sponsoring my parents. I recently moved, how do I update my address with CIC
2) my parents' passport expired during the COVID, but Chinese government doesn't issue passport now unless there is necessary needs. however, for the case to move forward, we need to provide new passport before CIC send letter requesting passport. how do I solve this dilemma?

Reactions: laxsun