Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
if anyone can please share process on how to submit passports to VFS delhi that will be much appreciated. The instructions on their website are not very helpful.

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello there, my mother received the PPR email with the option of virtual landing as she's currently in Canada as a visitor and I have following questions:

1- They've asked us to use webform to arrange virtual landing. What's the timeline to get credentials for virtual landing?

2- how long does it take to get coPR and then PR card once virtual landing is completed?

Many thanks!
Can someone respond to these questions?

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
Hi Hafeez,

Did you receive Biometrics request for your mom.
My mom is with us as visitor, we got biometrics request last week and we completed biometrics this week. Waiting for next step.

Best Regards
Vasanth.
Hello Vasanth,

My mother Biometrics were done when her PR application was submitted. I

Advise for everyone here, get in touch with your MP. They are sitting there for you. My mother's application was submitted in 2018 and it got delayed for unknown reasons/COVID. MPs have a private line to IRCC minister's office and they will get the answers faster than IRCCs webform. My mother application was stuck on security check for good 6 months and after contacting Minister's office for the second time, we got 2nd medical and PPR within 2-3 weeks,
Just send them an email with your true story (such as your parents are alone back home and they are too old to travel etc) and follow up with them every month or so.

Hafeez

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
Hello Vasanth,

Advise for everyone here, get in touch with your MP. They are sitting there for you. My mother's application was submitted in 2018 and it got delayed for unknown reasons/COVID. MPs have a private line to IRCC minister's office and they will get the answers faster than IRCCs webform. My mother application was stuck on security check for good 6 months and after contacting Minister's office for the second time, we got 2nd medical and PPR within 2-3 weeks,
Just send them an email with your true story (such as your parents are alone back home and they are too old to travel etc) and follow up with them every month or so.

Hafeez
Vasanth, Have you linked you paper application with IRCC account? If so, it will show the biometrics status with expiration date there.

hafeez_y2j

Mar 13, 2015
Hi there,

My parents received re-medical test and we booked for Aug 13, hopefully similar cases are seeing progress as well.

could I please have your guidance for the following questions, thanks a lot in advance

1) I am sponsoring my parents. I recently moved, how do I update my address with CIC
2) my parents' passport expired during the COVID, but Chinese government doesn't issue passport now unless there is necessary needs. however, for the case to move forward, we need to provide new passport before CIC send letter requesting passport. how do I solve this dilemma?
Hello,

You can contact the visa office through webform to have their address updated but only if you are the representative on their application. It is very important to have their information up to date.
for the new passport, you can tell authorities that you are inviting them to visit Canada, that's why you need it. Or you can tell them that IRCC needs a valid passport to further process the sponsor application.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Looking for same answers
But for NDVO
I have learned from others that after the webform information the Visa office will transfer the files to Canadian visa offices and they will contact the applicant/sponsor to confirm that the applicant is present in Canada.
Once the sponsor receives a call the virtual landing is confirmed at the same time however I noticed that COPR can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 weeks or more after the call, depending on the local visa officers' schedule, workload, etc no one knows the answer.

My mother is present in Canada and I am waiting for the call from IRCC. it will be from an unknown number. so do not miss any call with an unknown number.

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Was there medical pass date for the first one?
The first medical was passed on around Nov 27, 2020. Actually my first medical result has not expired yet. But the letter says even if it's expiring in the upcoming months, you still need to re-do the medical exam.

Reactions: laxsun

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
My parents just got covid vaccination 2 days ago, and they're going to do the medical exam next Monday. My mom still have the mild fever. So, I worry if the vaccination will affect the medical exam result.

I find some article suggest to do the blood test 4 weeks later.
https://immunizebc.ca/ask-us/questions/can-i-get-tuberculosis-tb-skin-test-if-i’ve-had-covid-19-vaccine-will-tb-skin-test

I asked the clinic's front desk. They say if you feel uncomfortable, then you need to wait a few days to do the exam, but I think my parents will recover before next Monday, as the symptoms are mild. So, I still booked the Monday's appointment. I'm just not sure if it will effect the result.

Does anyone have the similar experience???

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My parents just got covid vaccination 2 days ago, and they're going to do the medical exam next Monday. My mom still have the mild fever. So, I worry if the vaccination will affect the medical exam result.

I find some article suggest to do the blood test 4 weeks later.
https://immunizebc.ca/ask-us/questions/can-i-get-tuberculosis-tb-skin-test-if-i’ve-had-covid-19-vaccine-will-tb-skin-test

I asked the clinic's front desk. They say if you feel uncomfortable, then you need to wait a few days to do the exam, but I think my parents will recover before next Monday, as the symptoms are mild. So, I still booked the Monday's appointment. I'm just not sure if it will effect the result.

Does anyone have the similar experience???
Others might have actual experience on this.
In my opinion, let your parents be comfortable while doing medical exam. If something comes wrong they may have to do further tests.

On the other note, do you remember the date of AOR to put in the tracker.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi there,

My parents received re-medical test and we booked for Aug 13, hopefully similar cases are seeing progress as well.

could I please have your guidance for the following questions, thanks a lot in advance

1) I am sponsoring my parents. I recently moved, how do I update my address with CIC
2) my parents' passport expired during the COVID, but Chinese government doesn't issue passport now unless there is necessary needs. however, for the case to move forward, we need to provide new passport before CIC send letter requesting passport. how do I solve this dilemma?
For address change, send new address through IRCC webform.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

I got a pre arrival services letter today on 5th Aug after sending the additional documents on 30th July. Does anyone know how much more time will it take for reflecting the Decision Made status and landing letter?

My timeline as follows:

• Sponsored People: Parents ( Mom & Dad)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24th April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4th 2019
  • Ecas Updated - Sep 24, 2019
  • Application Linked - Sep 25, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
  • Sponsorship & PR application In process Date: 14th Nov, 2019
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 13th Dec 2019
  • Biometric request date : 12th Dec 2019
  • Additional Document Request : 30th July 2021
What additional documents were requested and when it was asked?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Got PPR from NDVO

My parent in here in Canada so they say to send webform

Now in webform should we send that to New Delhi vo, because form ask us where your file is getting processed
Outside canada or inside

Does anyone have any experience how long NDVO applications takes to get virtual landing after Webform
Did you notice when your parents' case went to DM2?
Normally they respond webform requests in 5 business days.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
HELLO

Mother is Principal Applicant, Brother and Sister are dependents
Visa Office - New Delhi

May 13 2019 application received
DM1 - 30 August 2019
Biometrics and Medical done Nov 2019
Medical passed Dec 2019
Pre arrival letter - 17 Dec 2019
2020 Was dead silent No update whatsoever
15 Jan 2021 - Medical extension by IRCC
31 March 2021 - Medical request for Principal applicant and both dependents

Re Medicals booked for 3rd April 2021

Everyone is here in Canada with me since We filled the application

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun
Please update me in tracker, I don't think am in tracker

@Vic R @vivek_vig We have Same time line and I got re medical today too
Congratulations for receiving PPR.
Can you please send me following information to put in the tracker:
Your province of residence:
Date of Invitation: Apr 24, 25, 26?
First date of IME request:
Date of PCC request:
Date of biometric request:
AOR Date:
Any additional doc request? What and and when?
These information may be helpful to others.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Hello Vasanth,

Hafeez
Hi Hafeez,
Not sure how much help we get from Local MP, I have connected twice (Last year and this Year), all they did was connected with Immigration on behalf of us and get the same update as what I get when I call to immigration tool free number.
I don't have any hopes with Local MP, that is my opinion.
I really feel sorry for your case as you have started 2018 (1yr before than my case), don't know how the each cases has been processed, all I observed is "inconsistency" from immigration process.
I don't have any problem to follow up every month to MP Office.
Thanks for reply Hafeez.

Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
Vasanth, Have you linked you paper application with IRCC account? If so, it will show the biometrics status with expiration date there.
Yes, I have linked last year. I see the biometrics info has been updated and it expires 10yrs from this week.
Best Regards
RenukaVasanth.