Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I received GCMS notes today and for Biometric section it mentions, I have to redo Biometric but I don't understand as Biometric details are updated on MYCIC :
  • Biometrics Number: 00xxxxxxx0000000000000
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 19, 2020
  • Expiry Date: March 19, 2030

But under section it says
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Is this an error with CIC not updating it or will need to do Biometric again ? Please share if anyone has similar experience. Thanks

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hi,
I have received "Pre-arrival Service" Letter. Still waiting for the Passport request though. 23rd of May applicant. When i was applied for PR i have received this letter after my passport request. Any idea about it? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Roozbeh
Congratulations - this implies the eligibility is passed. Once the background check (criminality + security) and medical are cleared you should expect DM & PPR soon. :)

"In October 2017, IRCC implemented an automated process to send an invitation letter to all eligible newcomers when they receive a positive eligibility decision in their immigration application."

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/reports-statistics/evaluations/pre-arrival-settlement-services.html

Reactions: roozbeh

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
I received GCMS notes today and for Biometric section it mentions, I have to redo Biometric but I don't understand as Biometric details are updated on MYCIC :
  • Biometrics Number: 00xxxxxxx0000000000000
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 19, 2020
  • Expiry Date: March 19, 2030

But under section it says
Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Is this an error with CIC not updating it or will need to do Biometric again ? Please share if anyone has similar experience. Thanks
This is an error in their tool. I sent a webform on this and there response was that they have received the biometric

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi Guys,

My mother was in Canada when we submitted application and now she is back in India . On my notes , it says something about RCMP fingerprints. I have not received request yet and was wondering what is best option to do RCMP fingerprints when PA is not in Canada ???
@robertp any suggestion ? Thanks

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

My mother was in Canada when we submitted application and now she is back in India . On my notes , it says something about RCMP fingerprints. I have not received request yet and was wondering what is best option to do RCMP fingerprints when PA is not in Canada ???
@robertp any suggestion ? Thanks

Hope this info help u.

Steps for getting a certified criminal record check

From outside Canada
To submit fingerprints to the RCMP's Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services (CCRTIS) from outside of Canada, you must first contact the local police of jurisdiction where you are staying outside Canada and who can provide you with a copy of your fingerprints. Ensure you get the name and address of the police agency as well as the signature and name of the official taking the fingerprints. Also ensure all ten fingers are taken with black ink.

Next, you must contact an accredited company within Canada who can convert the paper fingerprint forms taken outside of Canada and submit them to CCRTIS electronically.

Reactions: Smileforu

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hey
We booked through Air India website. Follow Air India on Twitter and you will see updates when next phase of repatriation flights will be announced. I think everything for current phase is already sold out.

Hey did your parents get copr before March 18? Or is it after

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wonder how many times of visa extension can I apply for my parents?
we are on 3rd extension
came in with 6 month, extended to 1 year, extended another year, and 3rd 1 year extension approved beginning of the year before covid-19 started.

Last edited:
Reactions: wxhzk

anjullina

Jun 4, 2014
Please update my status to the tracker.
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

• Sponsored People: Mom + sister
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: South Korea
  • Sponsor Province: BC
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr 26, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 26, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Aug 13, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.: In process
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request : Oct 4, 2019
  • MyCIC update: Review of medical results - February 26, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
  • IME request : Feb 7, 2020
  • IME Passed date: Feb 26, 2020
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date : Feb 7, 2020
  • PR Decision made date :
  • PPR date:
  • Comment / additional information :