inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
sponsorship processed in cpc-m, then your application is in cpc-o
That was my understanding as well, but the email response to my enquiry states that "your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O)" and " assessment is still in process at the CPC-O. "

Does CPC-O implies CPC-M?

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
After reading your post, I can say there are some similarities to my case.

My mother is in Delhi. File received on May 29, 2019, followed by SA in January 2020 (delayed due to provincial SA check), then transferred to CPC-M followed by quick one after the other request for BM, medical and PCC from CPC-M. BM done in Jan 2020, PCC sent in Feb 2020, then process got delayed due to medical as NDVO sent furtherance, after which medical passed in June 2020. I don't have any further updates after this. I don't even know if the file is with CPC-M or NDVO.
Looks very similar, however I am still waiting to hear my Dad's medical results.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
So you and I are more or less in the same boat. Our applications are assigned to CPC-M with medicals processed by NDVO. Did you also email your documents (PCC, Aadhar, etc) earlier to CPC-M?
I had provided all those documents at begining itself. So, they never asked for any additional document.

Reactions: kulb

jaindba

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Is there a website to do the booking? how much did it cost? I see only US flights in Airindia website. Please let me know. thanks!
We booked through Air India website. Follow Air India on Twitter and you will see updates when next phase of repatriation flights will be announced. I think everything for current phase is already sold out.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi All,

Fyi,

My Mother application was with CPC-M and was DM2 since Mar 9, 2020. Last week I updated the current address (GTA address) & Phone no via Calling the IRCC customer Care.

Today morning - Received an Email from CIC Ottawa asking for
  • Your first and last day of entry, current address of applicant (Mom).
After I replied within 3 hours I received the CoPR in email. My mom became the PR today. (Application received date May 31, 2019)

Thanks a lot All.
Congratulations!!!!!

Geebabie

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys,

Just trying to find out if anyone else is one the same situation as mine.

I submitted my parents sponsorship application last June and it reached CIC Ottawa on June 27 2019. It's been almost a year now but no progress at all. Not even an acknowledgment on receiving the application. I tried to find out the status using the ecas online but it always comes back saying unable to find application. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong. Can someone help on what information I should provide to find my application status?

I'm using the below form to find the application status
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Thanks in advance!
Krubz
Hi
My application was received on the same date and up to now nothing. Not even AOR. I called them and they told me my application was opened and they verified that all documents were there and they even gave it a temporary application number but still nothing from them. Called again about a month ago and I was told there is a note on my file that says they will only get in touch with me if they need anything ( weird) but that's what they said. Can't even get anything in eCase. I'm pretty sure we are not the only ones but it's a bit concerning considering other applicants' parents are already in Canada.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
My parents too. I think we can write the quarantine plan on paper and they can hand it when they arrive at the airport.
that's what I did for my mom and it really helped. Plus I got her to download those two apps on her phone ArriveCan and Edeclaration and it helped immensely. Made a huge difference and less stressful for her

Reactions: pegmog and nayr69sg

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
That was my understanding as well, but the email response to my enquiry states that "your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O)" and " assessment is still in process at the CPC-O. "

Does CPC-O implies CPC-M?
There are different

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Guys , My parents are approved to come to Canada as they received their passport on March 15th. their visa expires Nov 2020 . However with the flight restrictions and Covid concerns , i dont want them to travel as they both have existing heart nd diabetes issues which makes them more vulnerable . Is there a way the visa can be extended without going back to the medical process again ? I did sent a request through webform and they said to contact NDVO but that seems to be closed . Not sure what i can do to get a response from them. Please let me know if you have any information regarding this ....Thank you