+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I have still not been able to link my application on ecas. Although my application was complete in October 2019 (after additional information was requested and sent); I still have not received an email with a final application number. So far I have an XF00..... application number. Anybody has any idea what I should do, or went through the same situation? Everytime I call IRCC they say my application is showing up as complete on their side, and I just have to wait. It makes no sense since based on people here, most if not all of those that completed their applications are already in later stages. Any ideas please?
Same situation, now I am can't order gcms notes, because they say that my temporary file number is not related to my name. But when I am send a web request they say that my file under process . Ecas is still not available...

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
Same situation, now I am can't order gcms notes, because they say that my temporary file number is not related to my name. But when I am send a web request they say that my file under process . Ecas is still not available...
how do you send a web request?

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi Friends,
Does anyone has any updates on applications since this Covid crisis? any movement on applications?

Thanks much

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
oh yes I received that letter on 26 oct,2019.
should I need separate PCC request letter or I have to go with this letter for obtain PCC?
please guide.
CIC will not send separate PCC request from CPC-M. please submit PCC as soon as possible. it was requested since Oct 26th 2019.

submit Webform for PCC late submission reason now.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hi all,
We're from June 20 application, and the only thing I see in ecas is application was received on June 20, 2019, nothing else. I received AOR November last year and nothing after that. Is there anyone else in the same boat? I understand the situation with covid but this seems unusually a long wait. In a few days it's going to be 1 year since my application was received in Ottawa and yet haven't even passed the sponsor stage. Appreciate feedbacks from others. Anyone else in similar situation?
I am in the same boat but don't know what to do

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Also, when i apply online for supervisa Extension, it doesn’t ask for medical insurance in the list of documents to upload, and there is no placeholder to upload medical insurance documents? Do i need to upload documents showing medical insurance coverage in this case?
Would include proof of medical insurance.

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Hi good people,
We having waiting quite a long time for any update on our file and there is no movement. Biometrics were done and appear in the file, but no further updates. My anticipation is there will be a request for Police Certificates. Could I just upload those to ecas preemptively? Or do we need to necessarily wait for IRCC's request?