+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Has anyone done specifically SUPERVISA extension ? Iknow the process but I have some questions who ever did the extension process for supervisa for their parents ? If they did please let me know. I would really appreciate your help guys. As they will have an experience.

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
No.. she didnot sign. In IRCC email, they dont need COPR copy -- the letter mentioned that COPR copy we have has no officer signature and should be disposed. Applicants should not sign that paper without the IRCC officer witness.
I just felt that it would be easier for them to making PR card with COPR as it has everything needed for PR Card (e.g. photo, height, eye color) so I just mailed for PR card.
Hi, I have received CoPR (Client and IRCC copy) in the mail as hard copy but there was no visa on my family’s passport (might be cause they are in Canada).
IRCC copy has their pictures on it. I didn’t receive any letter on what to do next, do you mind sharing details on what all you had to do so I can follow the same procedure.
Thanks in advance.

shduoduo

May 28, 2020
Hi, I have received CoPR (Client and IRCC copy) in the mail as hard copy but there was no visa on my family’s passport (might be cause they are in Canada).
IRCC copy has their pictures on it. I didn’t receive any letter on what to do next, do you mind sharing details on what all you had to do so I can follow the same procedure.
Thanks in advance.
Hi , for my mom's case, CoPR (Client and IRCC copy) came first in Feb by mail. However, we didnot manage the landing before the pandemic lockdown. Then in April, there was second email informed that landing is completed/confirmed and no further action required for landing (as US border is closed that nowhere to see IRCC officer for landing process). It was totally offered by IRCC (HATS-OFF to IRCC indeed for making our life easier). I did nothing -- did not even send inquire to IRCC on what to do as we still had time for landing deadline.

dhaliwal_randhawa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 04, 2016
AOR Received.
May 25, 2016
File Transfer...
July 14, 2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
April 14, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 16, 2016
LANDED..........
TBD
Good for you. I am kind of lost where to go from here. Thanks for sharing your experience!

mahsaee

Jun 13, 2020
Hi guys, I see many of you have got process updates on your applications.
We have applied for our parents too, the only thing we've received so far has been a request to re-send some documents and we have been given an Application Number starting with XF. So I can not even link the application to my cic account. anyone has any ideas or in the same state?
Thanks

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello
my parents s supervisa extension expires on aug 11,2020.
our online processing says may 25,started reveiwng documents.
what will be next step.need suggestions
thank you

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hey, thanks for the reply. How is the progress on your case so far ?
they started processing may 25..revieiwng documents

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Congratulations on your receiving of the pre arrival letter. I am nowhere close to this step however. I am just up to my 2019 application being received and very likely means it’s not even started any process yet. And hoping that someone here can tell me this is normal.
we are also April 29,but havent received anything.
they started revewing documents on may 25,what u say how long after reveiwing documents?

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
When I applied, my parents were in home country. Now, they moved to Canada by travel Visa. Should I inform CIC about address change?

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
May be I understood it incorrectly but it does not say anything about your eligibility let alone if it affects your current or future sponsorship application

“ EI and CERB won’t cause you to default
If the person you sponsored collects Employment Insurance (EI) or the CERB during the undertaking period, it will not cause you to default.

However, if the person you sponsored collects social assistance during the undertaking period, you have to repay the amount. If you don’t, you’ll be in default of your undertaking.”

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
When I applied, my parents were in home country. Now, they moved to Canada by travel Visa. Should I inform CIC about address change?
Yes, you should by submitting a webform.

FreshT

Oct 16, 2019
IRCC mailed approval letter of visitor record to my old Canadian address, will they mail it again if I request so via web form? Thanks all