+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hey folks, my mother is in India. Her file is with CPC-M according to the SA letter.

In early February, she did a sputum test as requested. Two months later, the clinic where the sputum results were conducted informed us that they had forwarded the results back to the panel physician. Since then we have not heard from the panel physician as they are probably closed due to the lock down situation there.

Will the panel physician will contact us once they reopen? Is there anything we need to do to inform IRCC that we are awaiting further instructions from them and/or their panel physician in regards to completion of the medical process?

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Folks,

After sending PCC to CPC-M via email , I didn't get any confirmation email back , that expected ?

hanks

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Hi,

I would like to get your guidance how you reached CIC Mississauga? i might need to ask them to verify my parents medical result too.
My case seems to be similar to yours. My parents application is in processing since November 19 2019. Physician have submitted the furtherance letter and I have proactively submitted the PC and other documents to Delhi Office. myCIC page still says waiting for medical report. I will try to see if I can follow up with CIC MISSISSAUGA when things get back to normal.

Thank you in advance.
After contacting NDVO multiple times, three times (December 2019, January and February 2020) asking via Web Form that what's status on my parents medical report, we didn't hear back from them. I decided to ask CPC-M what's medical result as original medical request was sent by CPC-M and then file was transferred to NDVO back in November 2019. I explained them situation via web form that I have contacted NDVO multiple times and no response is provided by NDVO so if they can provide me updated on my parents PR file in context of Medical Report. After that immediately in three days I saw updated and subsequently sent PCC and other information pro actively to NDVO (on delhiimmigration email id) assuming they will read my email and will make necessary update.

And that helped as well which lead to decision made on my Parents PR in Decision Made state.

This situation clearly shows that various visa office doesn't coordinate properly. CPC-M office is really good in responding. Most of the time I got response from CPC-M in three days after submitting web form inquiry for my Parents-in-law PR application.

Reactions: inaratay

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
After contacting NDVO multiple times, three times (December 2019, January and February 2020) asking via Web Form that what's status on my parents medical report, we didn't hear back from them. I decided to ask CPC-M what's medical result as original medical request was sent by CPC-M and then file was transferred to NDVO back in November 2019. I explained them situation via web form that I have contacted NDVO multiple times and no response is provided by NDVO so if they can provide me updated on my parents PR file in context of Medical Report. After that immediately in three days I saw updated and subsequently sent PCC and other information pro actively to NDVO (on delhiimmigration email id) assuming they will read my email and will make necessary update.

And that helped as well which lead to decision made on my Parents PR in Decision Made state.

This situation clearly shows that various visa office doesn't coordinate properly. CPC-M office is really good in responding. Most of the time I got response from CPC-M in three days after submitting web form inquiry for my Parents-in-law PR application.
Hello,

I am in somewhat similar situation and not sure which office has my mother's file - CPC-M or NDVO. Can you please tell me how you knew your parent's file was transferred to NDVO? Did you receive a communication stating this?

My mom is in Delhi. CPC-M requested bio, initial medical and other documents (PCC etc). After mom did the medical, few weeks later we received furtherance medical which came from their Delhi office email. Furtherance medical was completed in Feb and results were ready in April. Since then we haven't heard anything so far (perhaps due to lock down but not sure if this is the reason). Should I write to NDVO or CPC-M?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Ontario emergency status will end May 12. Does that mean CPC-M staff will return to work and start sending out PPR?
Offices may re-open May 18th. I would expect licensing bodies to make an announcement very soon.

Government's roadmap to ease Covid-19 restrictions will be set out in 5 phases. These phases will be on 3 week review process, the current phases would commence on the following dates:

Phase 1 - 18th May

Phase 2 - 8th June

Phase 3 - 29th June

Phase 4 - 20th July

Phase 5 - 10th August

If coronavirus cases begin to increase, we will revert to the restrictions set out in the previous stage.

PHASE 1

Phase 1 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Construction workers, landscape gardeners and other outdoor workers may return to work

Garden centres, repair shops and hardware stores may reopen

Fitness & sport activities (non-contact) in small groups (max of 4 people) may resume (golf included)

People may meet up with friends and family in small groups outdoors (size of a "small group" is defined as up to 4 people)

The majority of regular health services will resume

Outdoor public amenities and tourism sites may reopen (beaches & mountain walks)

*NOTE - social distancing guidelines will remain in operation for all

PHASE 2

Phase 2 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Restriction will be extended from 5km to 20km

Specific retail hours will be allocated for those currently cocooning

Home visits will be allowed to those cocooning, by a small number of persons for a short period of time

Up to 4 people may visit another household for a short period of time

Slightly larger family gatherings at funerals will be permitted (limited to maximum safe social distancing can still be applied)

Solitary workers and workers that can maintain social distancing can return to work

Small retail outlets that can control staff and customer numbers and maintain social distancing may reopen

Public libraries will reopen

Outdoor sporting activities, involving small group training (no matches) can recommenced (no contact still allowed)

PHASE 3

Phase 3 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Commence opening of creches and pre-schools for children of essential workers

Commence a phased approach to visiting at hospitals and other healthcare settings

Businesses where employees have low levels of daily interaction may reopen

Phase in the opening of all other non-essential retail outlets, restricting customer numbers and applying social distancing (limited to retail outlets with street level entrance and exit, i.e. not in shopping centres)

Playgrounds will be reopened

'Behind closed doors' sporting events may recommence

Cafes and restaurants may reopen as long as social distancing is maintained

PHASE 4

Phase 4 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Travel will be extended to outside of your region

Larger household visits will be permitted

Small social gatherings will be permitted (baptisms, small weddings etc.)

Creches and pre-schools will reopen for all other children

Other employees return to work - beginning with those who cannot work remotely and then staggering the working times to ensure social distancing

Barbers and hairdressers may reopen

Museums and other cultural outlets may reopen

Sports teams (GAA & soccer) may recommence and public swimming pools may reopen

Hotels and other hospitality units may reopen based on limited occupancy. Hotel bars are to remain closed.

PHASE 5

Phase 5 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Social gatherings will be permitted except for large gathering and gatherings in households of suspect cases

Schools and colleges will reopen on a phased basis and will recommence in the new academic year

Normal hospital and other residential setting visits will be allowed

All employees may return to work on normal onsite arrangements, except organisations that cannot maintain social distancing plans

Enclosed shopping centres may reopen

Tattoo and piercing parlors may reopen

Cinemas may reopen

Close contact physical sports may recommence (rugby, boxing etc.)

Gyms and dance studios may reopen

Mass sporting events may recommence where social distancing can be maintained

Indoor recreational venues may reopen (bowling, bingo etc.)

Small festivals and other outdoor cultural events may resume

Tourist travel to offshore islands may resume

Reactions: Irynaken

Zahmd

Jun 20, 2013
Anyone got email from IRCC Etobicoke that you became PR and can apply for PR card by sending COPR n photo?
My PGP application had also been transferred from New York to IRCC Etobicoke. Soon you will receive a mail with COPR, you have to return the COPR IRCC copy with the photos to apply for PR card. Congratulations.

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Hello everyone, I tried to estimate this from the PGP tracker however not quite sure so asking for your input. How long from PCC request to PPR? Assuming Medicals already passed.

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019

Thank you very much for the details. I have enquired thru web-form only til date. the response I received

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the medicals are still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

How do you know that web-form enquiries go to CPC-M versus NDVO?