+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

PkPreeti

Apr 11, 2020
My SA is still in process, should I apply for BC emergency benefit or not. As I know my SSC from my province BC is stuck so I’m kinda confused if I should take BC emergency beer it or not. I’m sure this benefit have nothing to do with social assistance.
Please guide

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My SA is still in process, should I apply for BC emergency benefit or not. As I know my SSC from my province BC is stuck so I’m kinda confused if I should take BC emergency beer it or not. I’m sure this benefit have nothing to do with social assistance.
Please guide
Not considered as social assistance. You can apply if you qualify.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
Hey, Which visa office is your application with, also when did you receive PCC request? Thanks
I got pcc request with CV and passport and IMM5546 request on April 9th from Case Processing Centre Mississauga. I sent them all except PCC since everything is closed due to lockdown in india.

Reactions: serious_cheese

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi my cic status got updated on April 30th. Final decision made and application was approved. Passport was received in Ottawa on March 13th. Just tracked the canadapost, they sent the passport Friday April 30th. My MIL is in Canada now, but I guess landing wont be possible now due to Covid situation. Thanks everyone in this forum for the help and support throughout the process.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Does anyone know what code XSD means? It's a special program code shown on my GCMS notes. Thanks.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi my cic status got updated on April 30th. Final decision made and application was approved. Passport was received in Ottawa on March 13th. Just tracked the canadapost, they sent the passport Friday April 30th. My MIL is in Canada now, but I guess landing wont be possible now due to Covid situation. Thanks everyone in this forum for the help and support throughout the process.
Congratulations. Most likely you will receive a letter alongwith with PP and COPR asking you to sign the second copy and return it to IRCC alongwith a new picture. That letter will confirm her PR status and can be used for applying SIN and health card. They will send the PR. This is based on what I have read on other threads but do keep us informed when you get the packet tomorrow or the day after. Best wishes.

Apr 25, 2020
Medical shows passed. Sent police clearances in Feb 2020. Requested further info i.e. resume and travel history in Feb 2020. Forms were emailed to address provided but they didnt go through. Had uploaded online and mailed a copy. Does not show any further progress since then, I presume everything on hold there now due to covid. Anyone know how long it usually takes after police clearances received ? thanks

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
Congratulations. Most likely you will receive a letter alongwith with PP and COPR asking you to sign the second copy and return it to IRCC alongwith a new picture. That letter will confirm her PR status and can be used for applying SIN and health card. They will send the PR. This is based on what I have read on other threads but do keep us informed when you get the packet tomorrow or the day after. Best wishes.
That’s great. At last things have started moving though at snails pace.

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014

dm31810

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi,
I am new to this forum.
I got request for IMM5669 on October 31 2019 and same was submitted by email.
After that there is no communication and I am not able to link the account online as well.

Can anyone suggest the way ahead?

Thanks a lot!