+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
I am new to this forum.
I got request for IMM5669 on October 31 2019 and same was submitted by email.
After that there is no communication and I am not able to link the account online as well.

Can anyone suggest the way ahead?

Thanks a lot!
Same thing, nothing we can do here...Now I am not able to request GCMS notes, because my temporary file number is not working anymore.

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
Hello, Anyone having delays with Mexico Office? I got the Medical request on February and then another Medical request for a CT. Doctor informed that they just wanted to confirm everything was ok which it was. since then we haven't received any other update and Medicals stills shows as pending in my CIC account. should I request the GCMS notes? Or call?

Thanks,

madisson

May 27, 2019
Your DM2 is the first reported case over a month. Hopefully they are coming back to work.
thanks, hopefully it is a positive result.
I am afraid that it will be a rejection :(.
I also did not get any email so I guess it is just an update in ecas - GCKey i don't see it is updated :(.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I also did not get any email so I guess it is just an update in ecas - GCKey i don't see it is updated :(.
I do't' think you should worry. If medicals passed then everything should be fine.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi . I'm June 3rd applicant and my file is in process since November 12. I didn't heard anything after that. Can you please tell in which city in Alberta you are and whom did you contacted and how they helped you. Thanks
how to do you reach out to MLA's ? What did you say? could you please help.

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
I had the similar status change in March, next step is PPR. I don't think they send a email or letter to everyone immediately after status update. Usually, you dont receive any communication until the next step which is PPR.
Experts, maybe you can shed some light on it?

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011
Hello, Anyone having delays with Mexico Office? I got the Medical request on February and then another Medical request for a CT. Doctor informed that they just wanted to confirm everything was ok which it was. since then we haven't received any other update and Medicals stills shows as pending in my CIC account. should I request the GCMS notes? Or call?

Thanks,
My application was assigned to Mexico As per the letter from cic, in Feb 13, with biometrics done. Have not received any email from them. I’ve heard Mexico is a very slow office.

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations. Most likely you will receive a letter alongwith with PP and COPR asking you to sign the second copy and return it to IRCC alongwith a new picture. That letter will confirm her PR status and can be used for applying SIN and health card. They will send the PR. This is based on what I have read on other threads but do keep us informed when you get the packet tomorrow or the day after. Best wishes.
Hi
We received PP and two copies of COPR (client and IRCC copy). There is a standard two page instruction came as well. It states we should either land in border or contact IRCC for appointment. My MIL’s temporary resident permit will expire on May 12th. I have submitted an webform informing the situation. Should i still apply for permit extension?

Reactions: mostafa2008

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi
We received PP and two copies of COPR (client and IRCC copy). There is a standard two page instruction came as well. It states we should either land in border or contact IRCC for appointment. My MIL’s temporary resident permit will expire on May 12th. I have submitted an webform informing the situation. Should i still apply for permit extension?
In my opinion she should maintain her legal status till she becomes landed immigrant therefore she should apply for permit extension and she will be on implied status. You can wait for the response to your webform till 9-10 and incase you don't hear anything then apply for extention.
Is it possible to paste the pic of letter, hiding personal information.
I am waiting for my parents passports which were delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 19 March.

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
In my opinion she should maintain her legal status till she becomes landed immigrant therefore she should apply for permit extension and she will be on implied status. You can wait for the response to your webform till 9-10 and incase you don't hear anything then apply for extention.
Is it possible to paste the pic of letter, hiding personal information.
I am waiting for my parents passports which were delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 19 March.
Thank you. I will prepare for extension application. Our passport was delivered to Ottawa on 13 March. I am attaching the letter here. That is a standard letter, no personal information present. Just trying to figure out how to attach picture. I can email you the pictures if you share your email address.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thank you. I will prepare for extension application. Our passport was delivered to Ottawa on 13 March. I am attaching the letter here. That is a standard letter, no personal information present. Just trying to figure out how to attach picture. I can email you the pictures if you share your email address.
Thanks. I have sent my email ID to you. My parents visitor visas expired on 3 May and I applied for their extension last week to ensure that they are here on implied status.

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Hi
@ahrpk
Congrats! You mentioned IRCC appointment. What kind of appointment is that? Is that the inland appointment to complete landing formalities?

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp :

File Update for Line 447 in Tracker - User - rax7187#1

- Received Pre-Arrival Service Letter via IRCC Login on 30th April 2020.
- Received Decision Made checked via ECAS on 30th April 2020.

Note: My parents application was in processing since January 10th 2020, If i haven't poked CIC Missisauga to verify their Medical Results and subsequently If I haven't proactively submitted Police Clearance Certificate and other Document to Delhi Office then I would be still in waiting state for my parents application.

I believe, I have to wait for Passport Request now.
Hi,

I would like to get your guidance how you reached CIC Mississauga? i might need to ask them to verify my parents medical result too.
My case seems to be similar to yours. My parents application is in processing since November 19 2019. Physician have submitted the furtherance letter and I have proactively submitted the PC and other documents to Delhi Office. myCIC page still says waiting for medical report. I will try to see if I can follow up with CIC MISSISSAUGA when things get back to normal.

Thank you in advance.