+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Offices may re-open May 18th. I would expect licensing bodies to make an announcement very soon.

Government's roadmap to ease Covid-19 restrictions will be set out in 5 phases. These phases will be on 3 week review process, the current phases would commence on the following dates:

Phase 1 - 18th May

Phase 2 - 8th June

Phase 3 - 29th June

Phase 4 - 20th July

Phase 5 - 10th August

If coronavirus cases begin to increase, we will revert to the restrictions set out in the previous stage.

PHASE 1

Phase 1 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Construction workers, landscape gardeners and other outdoor workers may return to work

Garden centres, repair shops and hardware stores may reopen

Fitness & sport activities (non-contact) in small groups (max of 4 people) may resume (golf included)

People may meet up with friends and family in small groups outdoors (size of a "small group" is defined as up to 4 people)

The majority of regular health services will resume

Outdoor public amenities and tourism sites may reopen (beaches & mountain walks)

*NOTE - social distancing guidelines will remain in operation for all

PHASE 2

Phase 2 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Restriction will be extended from 5km to 20km

Specific retail hours will be allocated for those currently cocooning

Home visits will be allowed to those cocooning, by a small number of persons for a short period of time

Up to 4 people may visit another household for a short period of time

Slightly larger family gatherings at funerals will be permitted (limited to maximum safe social distancing can still be applied)

Solitary workers and workers that can maintain social distancing can return to work

Small retail outlets that can control staff and customer numbers and maintain social distancing may reopen

Public libraries will reopen

Outdoor sporting activities, involving small group training (no matches) can recommenced (no contact still allowed)

PHASE 3

Phase 3 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Commence opening of creches and pre-schools for children of essential workers

Commence a phased approach to visiting at hospitals and other healthcare settings

Businesses where employees have low levels of daily interaction may reopen

Phase in the opening of all other non-essential retail outlets, restricting customer numbers and applying social distancing (limited to retail outlets with street level entrance and exit, i.e. not in shopping centres)

Playgrounds will be reopened

'Behind closed doors' sporting events may recommence

Cafes and restaurants may reopen as long as social distancing is maintained

PHASE 4

Phase 4 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Travel will be extended to outside of your region

Larger household visits will be permitted

Small social gatherings will be permitted (baptisms, small weddings etc.)

Creches and pre-schools will reopen for all other children

Other employees return to work - beginning with those who cannot work remotely and then staggering the working times to ensure social distancing

Barbers and hairdressers may reopen

Museums and other cultural outlets may reopen

Sports teams (GAA & soccer) may recommence and public swimming pools may reopen

Hotels and other hospitality units may reopen based on limited occupancy. Hotel bars are to remain closed.

PHASE 5

Phase 5 of the roadmap will lift the following restrictions:

Social gatherings will be permitted except for large gathering and gatherings in households of suspect cases

Schools and colleges will reopen on a phased basis and will recommence in the new academic year

Normal hospital and other residential setting visits will be allowed

All employees may return to work on normal onsite arrangements, except organisations that cannot maintain social distancing plans

Enclosed shopping centres may reopen

Tattoo and piercing parlors may reopen

Cinemas may reopen

Close contact physical sports may recommence (rugby, boxing etc.)

Gyms and dance studios may reopen

Mass sporting events may recommence where social distancing can be maintained

Indoor recreational venues may reopen (bowling, bingo etc.)

Small festivals and other outdoor cultural events may resume

Tourist travel to offshore islands may resume
Lol, it’s Ireland’s plan, not Ontario

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hi does IRCC send any receipt or acknowledgment once webform is submitted? I submitted an webform last week for landing appointment, but haven’t received any response. Any thoughts? Thanks

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi does IRCC send any receipt or acknowledgment once webform is submitted? I submitted an webform last week for landing appointment, but haven’t received any response. Any thoughts? Thanks
They acknowledge in 5-7 working days.

Reactions: ahrpk

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone got email from IRCC Etobicoke that you became PR and can apply for PR card by sending COPR n photo?
I have seen at-least one other post on this forum where someone got the COPR papers send to their home address, though not sure if that was from IRCC Etobicoke. Did you get the papers?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Anyone got email from IRCC Etobicoke that you became PR and can apply for PR card by sending COPR n photo?
I think those applicants whose appointments for personal interview at CIC-Etobicok were cancelled due to COVID19 have started getting these emails.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Any IDEA when NDVO will resume their work. My mom's medical was done in July. If they don't finalize the application by that time IRCC may ask me to do medical again. I don't want to take my mom to hospitals considering conditions of Hospitals these days.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Mike0661

Dec 11, 2019
For those who got the Pass request to get the visa, do you know where I can find the photo spec for this purpose. Thanks,

mbcxrt23

May 7, 2020
Hi folks,

New here, have tried to find an answer through this long thread, but come up short. Apologies if this is a commonly asked question (especially given the pandemic).

Received AOR (if that is the letter that says "your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019") on December 9th 2019, from CPC Mississauga for PGP19. I can see in the online tool that they received the application on June 26, 2019. The online tool says the status is "Application Received". (for both sponsorship and pr applications, I assume that's the same)

It's now 5 months since receiving that AOR, admittedly a lot has happened in that time, but I was wondering if anyone who has a similar timeline has or hasn't received updates.

Many thanks in advance, I hop

mbcxrt23

May 7, 2020
Hi folks,

New here, have tried to find an answer through this long thread, but come up short. Apologies if this is a commonly asked question (especially given the pandemic).

Received AOR (if that is the letter that says "your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019") on December 9th 2019, from CPC Mississauga for PGP19. I can see in the online tool that they received the application on June 26, 2019. The online tool says the status is "Application Received". (for both sponsorship and pr applications, I assume that's the same)

It's now 5 months since receiving that AOR, admittedly a lot has happened in that time, but I was wondering if anyone who has a similar timeline has or hasn't received updates.

Many thanks in advance, I hop
Of course, as soon as I send this, I find the spreadsheet. Apologies everyone.