+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hello1234can

Jan 19, 2015
I
I have a similar situation. My mother is here with me and her visa expires in June. Her PGP application is in process at CPC-Mississauga (SA not done yet). I'm not sure but I think applying for a visa should not be a problem. Though I need to apply for an extension.
I had similar case:
My Father supervisa was expiring on 31st Jan, So I called CIC in Oct to know my options. they told me to apply for extension.I applied on 8th Oct , on 7th feb I got my approval for extension. . But, I called CIC today, and they said, this is just an extension for stay. He can live here till 31/12/2020. but its not a multiple entry visa, So now I have to apply for supervisa again. agent said, yes, I can apply for supervisa at this moment

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I

I had similar case:
My Father supervisa was expiring on 31st Jan, So I called CIC in Oct to know my options. they told me to apply for extension.I applied on 8th Oct , on 7th feb I got my approval for extension. . But, I called CIC today, and they said, this is just an extension for stay. He can live here till 31/12/2020. but its not a multiple entry visa, So now I have to apply for supervisa again. agent said, yes, I can apply for supervisa at this moment
Visa is the travel document, permit (or stay approval) is the permission to live.

mj-1801

Feb 24, 2020
Hi All,

People who applied from Pakistan or other countries, if they have been asked for police certificates, from what dates are your providing it ?

My parents stayed in dubai for 5 years in 90's and now they have no connected their so i am not sure if i will be able to provide police certificate for those 5 years

Since 1997 they are in Pakistan and we can get police certificate from then... should that be enough ? Can anyone help

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi
for my parents application i got medical passed and biometrics received . in the status its showing that we need additional documents from you to continue processing your application, we will send you a message with details. although i had submitted PCC and travel forms earlier.
the file is with NDVO, do they usually request docs after medical and bio ? or its just standard update ? any experiences .

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
I

I had similar case:
Hi my mom is here in canada with me and her stay is expiring on Apr 19, 2020 but her Supervisa is expiring in 2021 Apr. Kindly i need your help in applying for Extension of stay. Should i mention in her application that she has her PR Application in process? it won't hurt her application ??

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp ...kindly update the information
  • Line # in tracker: 711
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
  • Sponsor Province: AB
  • Invitations Receive Date:Apr 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 19, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Nov 27, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: In Process
  • Ecas Status for PR Application: In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: Feb 14, 2020
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: serious_cheese

Anushe

Mar 13, 2019
To,

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada

File Number:

Principal Applicant:

UCI:

Dependent:

UCI:

We are requesting you to please consider missing details of our previous visitor visa rejection. We really apologies as we missed to provide those information.

The details are as below.

Visa rejection for Principal Applicant and Dependent.

• Month-Year, Type of Visa rejected
Under Section 4 – Question d), we selected “No” instead of “Yes” while providing the details. We apologize for that mistake and would like to correct that. Hence, we are submitting an updated IMM 5669 form with corrected information in case required.

PA Signature
DEP Signature
Did you get an email confirmation from them after you submitted your webform?