Principal application December 2021 in process
Medical request August 2022
Police report and travel history August 2022
Pre arrival letter August 2022
Decision made 2 14 February 2023
VISA Office?

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
Hello everyone. My mother completed her second medical request. I have two question:
1) how long it takes to get the medical updated in case everything is normal?
2) the serum cretanine level mentioned in the report if 0.6 whereas the range shows 0.61-1.24. It is for my mother, for females, the range starts from 0.5. Is it soemthing to worry about? Her last medical had the result of 0.6. However her eGFR is 104 which is completely normal.
Anyone? Been Over 2 Weeks since the medical, no update yet, hence i am getting anxious now.

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
Update from myside: today we received the passports with the visa. Thanks everyone. I wish you all the best and I hope you will get your approval very soon as well

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Just contacted our MP to verify why my parents 2019 application is still stuck. I was told that they have started the Security/Criminality check in November 2022. She also mentioned that the status of the application is changed to 'non-routine application'. Does anyone know what does that mean?
Same here with me case 2019
Security checking since august 2021. 3 time medical done. But still we are waiting.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Can anyone please help me “can dependent children give landing before primary applicant (mother)?

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
We received a letter on February 23, 2023 asking for passports and to pay the right of permanent residence fee. I'm trying to pay for my mother in law and three dependent children but there is no option to add the children's fees. Do we not have to pay for dependents? I thought it was $155 per child?

Also, I can’t actually remember if I paid the RPRF when I submitted the application. How can I find out if we paid? I paid $1600 in total for the application for her and three dependents. If I overpay, will they refund me the difference?

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese @deryk.rodrigues, could you also please update the tracker? My username is acalinao.

Last edited:
Reactions: laxsun

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
We received a letter on February 23, 2023 asking for passports and to pay the right of permanent residence fee. I'm trying to pay for my mother in law and three dependent children but there is no option to add the children's fees. Do we not have to pay for dependents? I thought it was $155 per child?

Also, I can’t actually remember if I paid the RPRF when I submitted the application. How can I find out if we paid? I paid $1600 in total for the application for her and three dependents. If I overpay, will they refund me the difference?

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese @deryk.rodrigues, could you also please update the tracker? My username is acalinao.
Visa Office?

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Another question. How do we even send the passports to the Visa Application Centre. I can find how much the fees are, but how do I pay them, where do we drop off the packages, what is the address? The website is not very user friendly.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Hello everyone,
How we can know which visa office in our file.
I have been waiting since 3.5 years.
status showing background check from last 1.5 year. Please tell me

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
You can see the Visa Office name from the last correspondence email address that you may have received such as a medical request or PCC

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
That information should be found on some of the documents that have been sent to you from immigration.