+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

vic20

May 17, 2019
But ircc showing 25 months processing time for pgp program. We all waiting from last 46 months. Do you have any idea what we can do next.
Each case is different . My delay was because my father had medical issues and needed many tests etc and we had to respond to PFL .
Processing office is Niagara
At the moment they asked for new PCC And updated forms which I have sent - but still awaiting PCC .
Have you sent webform ? Which is your processing office ?

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Each case is different . My delay was because my father had medical issues and needed many tests etc and we had to respond to PFL .
At the moment they asked for new PCC And updated forms which I have sent - but still awaiting PCC .
Are Your medical exam showing passed on not on gc key. How much time you have given medical. We have given 3 time medical exam.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Many time sent webform but no reply if reply comes only said your file in process. Cpc mississauga.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello 2019 applicants. I am a 2022 applicant for PGP. Last month we received a letter asking us to submit consent form, along with additional family forms (which we had filled out once before already). We sent it off via the email address provided in the letter. I followed up with a webform, to which we were responded with, recieved and available for officer review. A month later, we were sent almost the same letter asking to submit the consent form along with additional family forms. Its all very strange! I am not sure whats going on, has anyone in the 2019 group had a similar issue or what do you think might be going on? Thanks!

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hi,

Myself and my husband received PPR and have to land by first week of August. At present I am working and cannot resign my job immediately, can I do my landing formalities and return, my husband can stay back and can he collect his and mine PR card and return. We are planning to settle permanently mid of next year. Will there be any issues?

Also back home on my return to my home country, will I have any issues while submitting my passport for stamping as i will be returning without PR Card.

Request to please reply.

Thanks and regards