Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
When does the PR visa expire? 1 year from the date of Medical or 1 year from the date of Medical Passed?

Thanks in advance!

Rosharah

Nov 3, 2019
Hi All, We received passport request letter back in September. Parents are in Canada so we let them know via many webforms and emails but haven't received any instruction for the virtual landing so far! very frustrated with the process...Does anyone know what is going on with IRCC? Any Suggestion? We are May 2019 applicant.

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hello
How long does it actually take to receive PR card after landing?

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Hello everyone, waiting pgp 2019 result everything completed like bio, Pcc, 3 times medical, all supporting docx sent. Many time sent web form but no reply and approached MP but no update received.
Anybody else on this boat ?

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone, waiting pgp 2019 result everything completed like bio, Pcc, 3 times medical, all supporting docx sent. Many time sent web form but no reply and approached MP but no update received.
Anybody else on this boat ?
We have sent the medical twice already and 3rd medical would probably be due in August this year. Sent webforms to update renewed passports information which they have acknowledged. Contacted the MP already and was told that our application is non-routine application stuck in Security/Criminality check. This could take 2 months to a year. Which is your application's visa office?

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
We have sent the medical twice already and 3rd medical would probably be due in August this year. Sent webforms to update renewed passports information which they have acknowledged. Contacted the MP already and was told that our application is non-routine application stuck in Security/Criminality check. This could take 2 months to a year. Which is your application's visa office?
misissauga ontario,
Our file stuck in same security/ criminality check from last 1.5 year.

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
misissauga ontario,
Our file stuck in same security/ criminality check from last 1.5 year.
I was under the impression if parents are already in Canada, then it could have been faster for their application to be processed but I guess as you mentioned it doesn't really matter.

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

I know things feel hopeless at this point but eventually things will fall into place. We finally got approved today after three years, eight months, and four days. Keep following up to make sure the application hasn’t gotten lost, but other than that, all you can do is wait. I pray for a happy ending for everyone here. Thank you to all the experts here for answering all my questions.

Take care.

S&L

Feb 15, 2023
What is the option if the Principal Applicant and Dependent Spouse do not have Voter IDs for India as they are Non-Resident Indians?

Can anyone having a similar experience, please advise.

Many thanks.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
C
Hi everyone,

I know things feel hopeless at this point but eventually things will fall into place. We finally got approved today after three years, eight months, and four days. Keep following up to make sure the application hasn’t gotten lost, but other than that, all you can do is wait. I pray for a happy ending for everyone here. Thank you to all the experts here for answering all my questions.

Take care.
Congrats
Which is your case processing office ?
We waiting from last 3 years 9 months.

vic20

May 17, 2019
Hi all
immigration needs updated forms 5406 and 5669

I am assuming i need to use the most recent forms from the site .
Also .. are electronic sigatures ok for these forms
thanks

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi
Can anyone tell me what is the procedure of Landing in Vancouver?what they will ask us and dependent kids ?