+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Finally ECAS changed to In process on August 27, 2020. File received June 20th 2019.

Both PA and Sponsor changed to In process, what can I expect next?
Biometric request. Then DM from sponsor side-> approval letter. Then app received -> aor from VO. and in process from PR side
Anyway if biometric asked is very positive signal.

desaistavan

Aug 31, 2020
Hi All,

My question is for Parent sponsorship.
I already applied last June 2019 for my parents.
I just received acknowledgement on the CIC portal for application received.
After that i don't have any further updates. Can anyone please advise what to do.
Thanks in advance.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
No they are currently living in India
Currently, I am also in a similar situation. I ordered GCMS notes and found that my sponsorship got approval in September 2019 and they put a note that

Biometrics fees provided, as per IMM0008, PA/DEP Spouse are residing in Canada until 2020/02/19. For Review.

Last year, I got married and updated them about the change in the sponsor's marital status and they put my application for sponsorship back in review. After that no update from them. Now I have two sponsorship applications stuck at CPC-M. :(:confused::confused:

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
june 21 applicant,
Medicals done in march 2020, website shows.. medicals passed in march 2020, other documents requested and sent in april 2020, got confirmation email for updated documents sent... (biometric fee already sent with application)
But
I haven't received bio request yet.. thats probably the only thing left. Can anyone provide inputs on this?
Regards..

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
@geol @alexpritie

I am 2018 applicant (applied Sept 2018) almost 2years still waiting for DM.....Currently My parents have vistor visa (expiring in 35 days)..does VBM (Air India or Air Canada) allow them ?
Sorry to hear that, have you tried to contacting IRCC or ordering GCMS notes. Visitor Visa or the date written by an officer on the arrival stamp.

To answer your question, yes as an Indian Citizen they can use the flights.

I would recommend apply for the visitor extension only going to cost you $200 for a couple and biometric is waived at the movement.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Sorry to hear that, have you tried to contacting IRCC or ordering GCMS notes. Visitor Visa or the date written by an officer on the arrival stamp.

To answer your question, yes as an Indian Citizen they can use the flights.

I would recommend apply for the visitor extension only going to cost you $200 for a couple and biometric is waived at the movement.
There is no visa extention outside canada, they have to apply for new visitor visa online

Reactions: Paul09

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Yes it can be waived or you could ask to do it again. Depends on many things.
There are not many things here. The only thing is COVID 19 and the file processing was exceed the reasonable processing time due to their inability to adjust with the changing work environment requirements.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Today, I got an email that my mother's file got transferred to London office , on ECAS i see that "we started processing your application on July 27, 2020." Can you please guide how long it will take and next steps after this status message ?

Thank you.

Reactions: serious_cheese