Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi, can any one interpret gcms notes for my parents. In summary it says,
Crimnality:
For my mother it says "passed bio" for my father it says "in progress"
Security : not started for both
Info sharing: mother- in progress ;father-system error
Biometrics: mother:complete. Father: required ( what does this mean. My father has given bm and its number and date present on mycic, further no communication received from vsf global that repete is required)
Info: received match under both mother and father.
Later In details
Info sharing :
Status:For my mother it says "ready to be assessed. Complete. Not reviewed" for my father it says "NRT"
Urgent: N for both
Type: biometric ECC detail for both
Validity: 16.03.20 for both
Type: biographic
Thanks in advance for your help.

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I called call center and they have informed that once immigrant visa issued all visitor visa of application canceled in the system automatically. May b e they will allow boarding from New delhi but they won't let you in the canada at airport.

It happened to my friend and at border offier took parents passport for admissibiloty hearing and officer at airport inform them he will do follow up with new delhi and temp. allow them for 14 days.

Aug 18, 2015
Sorry to hear that, have you tried to contacting IRCC or ordering GCMS notes. Visitor Visa or the date written by an officer on the arrival stamp.

To answer your question, yes as an Indian Citizen they can use the flights.

I would recommend apply for the visitor extension only going to cost you $200 for a couple and biometric is waived at the movement.
I haven't contacted IRCC yet...by the way what is GCMS notes....? How to apply ?........their Vistor visa is expiring.....and like @geol mentioned i can't apply visa extension unless they come to Canada....Right now, AI is not allowing anyone with less than 3 month of visa as far as i know....

My options i believe is.....wait for COPR or apply new vistor visa (processing time is 150 days) or Super Visa (~190 days ) :confused:

Reactions: alexpritie

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
I haven't contacted IRCC yet...by the way what is GCMS notes....? How to apply ?........their Vistor visa is expiring.....and like @geol mentioned i can't apply visa extension unless they come to Canada....Right now, AI is not allowing anyone with less than 3 month of visa as far as i know....

My options i believe is.....wait for COPR or apply new vistor visa (processing time is 150 days) or Super Visa (~190 days ) :confused:
Apply GCMS notes here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
follow onscreen instructions.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014

To apply GCMS notes:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Sorry I thought, they are in Canada right now. I would say apply for Super Visa before their visitor visa expires. This may help fasten the process.

Last edited:

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
@robertp
User name: manim

Decision made on Ecas and Passport request on 31 Aug.
Passport sent on 1 Sep to Ottawa, Principal Applicant in Canada
Congratulations. It seems that you are the first June applicant who got a decision made for PA. It seems that your visa processing center is New York. Are you or the PA based out of the USA?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Als June applicant, the application is in process, nothing since March.
Well. Waiting is always giving negative moods.
Congratulations. It seems that you are the first June applicant who got a decision made for PA. It seems that your visa processing center is New York. Are you or the PA based out of the USA?
I am June 10 and got DM August with pre letter but not PPR yet.

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
@robertp
User name: manim

Decision made on Ecas and Passport request on 31 Aug.
Passport sent on 1 Sep to Ottawa, Principal Applicant in Canada

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
What are the steps after the application gets in process ? My decision made was back in Feb and got bio notice which was completed in March. But recently got an email from London office that application has been received. Can someone suggest how long it might take from this point onwards and what are next steps ? Thanks