+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hustle

Sep 11, 2019
My parents application was received on May 29, 2019 and had been under process at CPC-M. The sponsor DM was updated sometime back in November. Medicals were received in December. PCC and all other additional documents were submitted in December. I never received any communication from IRCC since. Yesterday, I received an email from CPC-M that my application is being transferred to NDVO. Is this normal ? The file has been in process at CPC-M for over an year and all the correspondence and submissions have been at CPC-M but all of a sudden I receive this email so late in the process ? Is this normal ? Anyone else with similar experiences here ?
This. Anyone with similar experience ? Thanks.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This. Anyone with similar experience ? Thanks.
I called cic to check the status of my parents application and one of my questions was if their application will remain here in CPC-M for the entire process. She said most likely yes as they are in Canada but they may send it to local visa office at the end for background check.
If this apply to you means good news are coming and you are close to the end.

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Parents landed today at YYZ (AC043 Direct*). The whole process was very smooth and fast. No issues or questions including any on the Quarantine Plan. The officer was not even interested in looking at / hearing about the Plan. Goods to follow process at Customs was slightly slow (nothing extraordinary) as there was just one officer to verify and stamp the paperwork.

*Due to some technical issues the departure was delayed by 2 hrs...
hi, did your parents have their PPR or was it COPR? Thank you

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello kulb please help me by providing me the link to find web form of MCSS.I came to know from my GCMS notes that my file is stuck for SSC at Ontario office since 28 January 2020.i am june 14 applicant and in process since 28 January 2020.
How long did it take to get GCMS? Mine stock in process since February and I wand to know if this is my case as well or not? And in which cases they need SSC or MCSS to be checked? I was in EI for Maternity leave for a year and half.dose it cause delay?
is th

Hustle

Sep 11, 2019
I called cic to check the status of my parents application and one of my questions was if their application will remain here in CPC-M for the entire process. She said most likely yes as they are in Canada but they may send it to local visa office at the end for background check.
If this apply to you means good news are coming and you are close to the end.
Thank you for your response. My parents do have a super visa but they are in India right now. I hope this is a positive sign. IRCC always does it's best to never let you feel confident about the processes. Lol. Fingers crossed.

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
How long did it take to get GCMS? Mine stock in process since February and I wand to know if this is my case as well or not? And in which cases they need SSC or MCSS to be checked? I was in EI for Maternity leave for a year and half.dose it cause delay?
is th
Speaking from personal experience, I ordered the GCMS note on August 03 and received it on August 17 - exactly 2 weeks timeframe.

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
My sponsorship is still under Process from Jan 2020 and I am 12 June applicant. I am from Alberta and do you think that the application is stuck in social security? If so could anyone give me the number to contact them, and how can we ask them about the process? Thanks!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
My sponsorship is still under Process from Jan 2020 and I am 12 June applicant. I am from Alberta and do you think that the application is stuck in social security? If so could anyone give me the number to contact them, and how can we ask them about the process? Thanks!
Are your parents living in Canada on Super visa (or your given Canadian address in their application.)?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I thought it was normal early on in the process if the application was to process at the local VO all along. I found it strange for the application to have transferred this late where all the correspondence to date was with CPC-M.
Any idea how far into the process does this appear to be ?
You are assuming you are late in the process.

Hustle

Sep 11, 2019
It looks like it. NDVO is will be another year by the looks of it.
It appears to be that way. Similar timelines to that of mine, getting processed in CPC-M are either getting or closed to getting PPRs. I wonder why my application got transferred to NDVO 16 months after being received and processed at CPC-M. I am assuming mine just got delayed further by a good number of months as the NDVO is overwhelmed already.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It looks like it. NDVO is will be another year by the looks of it.
It appears to be that way. Similar timelines to that of mine, getting processed in CPC-M are either getting or closed to getting PPRs. I wonder why my application got transferred to NDVO 16 months after being received and processed at CPC-M. I am assuming mine just got delayed further by a good number of months as the NDVO is overwhelmed already.
You can‘t compare your timeline to others and. You can order GCMS if you want to know where you are in the process.