+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I personally dont like commenting to accuse someone. Let he explain before committing incorrectly. He may not quite understand family size calculation or dependant types. If this is his mistake. He hopes then broken in tears. This is more hurtful if wanted to take someone's spot on purpose.
He has asked about it any times while applying so knew that the brother needed to be included. You can see the past posts.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
no we havn't received any update on medicals yet. They are citizen of India and currently in india
We are waiting for medical results since December. Initial medical exam was performed in Canada in November. Further tests beginning of December and still waiting. Very nerve racking

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
We are waiting for medical results since December. Initial medical exam was performed in Canada in November. Further tests beginning of December and still waiting. Very nerve racking
yes it is, i am just worried that they might get rejected on medical grounds. even though their medical condition is not bad.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
It could be but what happens if someone reused medical as supervisa?? If he/she did medical on March, received medical request on September 05,2019. They reused medical and passed on September 20,2019. Will the visa validation to Sep 20,2020???
@robertp @aarit
Also if they previous IME is older than 12 months while they are processing, IRCC will ask for another IME.

inaratay

May 9, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
27-05-2019
Hello @robertp and fellow sponsors,

I am really concerned with my parents application, I am from the May 27th group. My father received furtherance request from ND LVO, which is not a re-test but IRCC wanted to know if my father's (81yrs old) mobility is normal, if he is independent or requires any support to walk etc. My father is fit and independant and does not need anyone's help. the physician has sent submitted his response to the furtherance request on November 17th. Since Nov 17th, have not heard from IRCC. MY LOCAL VO is CPC-M. I have requested thru webform if any documents are missing and the representative INFORMED the medicals are still in progress, and the application is in process.

I am seeing many other applicants who are after May 27th and are progressing. I am patiently waiting to hear from IRCC. not sure how long more.
Any suggestions/inputs from folks?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
on MyCic account is says Apllication/profile update but no changes under any of the application steps.
They still say we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Any suggetioons?
Is that what you call a ghost update?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, this is for medical passed. You should see the update tomorrow in the ecas.

Almas90

Feb 27, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: PARENTS
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
  • Sponsor Province: ONTARIO
  • Invitations Receive Date: 23 MAY 2018
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 8 JULY 2018
  • AoR Received (DATE): 4 OCTOBER 2018
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 18 DECEMBER 2018
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request : 17 JUNE 2019
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date : 31 DECEMBER 2019
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request: 31 DECEMBER 2019
  • Additional document / travel history request date : 31 DECEMBER 2019
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: robertp

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019

I am really concerned with my parents application, I am from the May 27th group. My father received furtherance request from ND LVO, which is not a re-test but IRCC wanted to know if my father's (81yrs old) mobility is normal, if he is independent or requires any support to walk etc. My father is fit and independant and does not need anyone's help. the physician has sent submitted his response to the furtherance request on November 17th. Since Nov 17th, have not heard from IRCC. MY LOCAL VO is CPC-M. I have requested thru webform if any documents are missing and the representative INFORMED the medicals are still in progress, and the application is in process.

I am seeing many other applicants who are after May 27th and are progressing. I am patiently waiting to hear from IRCC. not sure how long more.
May 31 applicant. further tests done on December 5. Medicals are still under review. I guess we need to stay patient. Easier said than done I know. Good luck

Reactions: inaratay

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Once there isn’t a standard request you can’t continue comparing to other applications.