Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
Is there anyone here who is a May 30 applicant and still has not received Bio nor medical?
ECAS is "in process" since October 30, for both SA and PA and no news beyond that.

Reactions: smjafri

S_007

Aug 4, 2019
Hi I got Letter for Permanent Immigration Interview. Also asked to bring Receipt of RPRF Fee, Visitor Record, Photos, Interpreter, sponsor and dependents in application.Did not ask for Bio-metrics and PCC yet. Medical already passed, My parents are here in Canada for almost 4 years on Super Visa Extension.
I am wondering what kind of questions they will ask?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Application received Apr 30, 19.
Medical and biometric done Nov/Dec 2019 as well as additional documents. Received request to submit proof of relationship- adhar card, electoral card and matriculation certificate has only dad’s name. OCI card has mom’s name as well as marriage certificate.

1.Anyone know if these will be accepted?
2. How long from here now? Wondering if there is going to be months of delay now to get DM for PA.
1) Is your dad PA or mom? If dad then provide your adhar card, school certificates even if those only have dad’s name. You can send OCI also.
If your mom is PA then attach all the proofs that show her name and you may write an explanation.

2) My friend got the same request on Jan 20th (and They never got a first request for this, they only got one on Jan 20th saying, this is last request and they only gave them 15 days) They Submitted docs on Jan 24th, PPR on Feb 21st.
So if everything else is done in your case, you may get DM soon after submitting these additional docs.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
1) Is your dad PA or mom? If dad then provide your adhar card, school certificates even if those only have dad’s name. You can send OCI also.
If your mom is PA then attach all the proofs that show her name and you may write an explanation.

2) My friend got the same request on Jan 20th (and They never got a first request for this, they only got one on Jan 20th saying, this is last request and they only gave them 15 days) They Submitted docs on Jan 24th, PPR on Feb 21st.
So if everything else is done in your case, you may get DM soon after submitting these additional docs.
Thanks so much for your input! My dad is no more so it is just mom PA. I will send all the documents I have with an explanation letter. It’s bit nerve wrecking after all this wait

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
check CPC-M VO for sending PPR here
Thanks for sharing the tracker, Robert, but I am just trying to understand the link.

As per my understanding all the DM in Jan got PPR in Jan or by the Jan end and All the Feb DM might get the PPR by Feb month end?

Is it right or I misunderstood the tracker?
Robert, Can you please elaborate more on this?

Tarandeep

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks for sharing the tracker, Robert, but I am just trying to understand the link.

As per my understanding all the DM in Jan got PPR in Jan or by the Jan end and All the Feb DM might get the PPR by Feb month end?

Is it right or I misunderstood the tracker?
Robert, Can you please elaborate more on this?

Tarandeep
Ans: Not ALL, few got DM in Jan 27 ans still waiting for PPR from CPC-M VO.

check 2nd table : Applicant waiting for PPR. few from Dec, Jan, and Feb.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Thanks, I am a little confused here. On checking this forum seems like most of the applicants got bio request from LVO- My ecas is still in process and there is no LVO assigned. Can someone comment if there is some sort of issue here?

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks, I am a little confused here. On checking this forum seems like most of the applicants got bio request from LVO- My ecas is still in process and there is no LVO assigned. Can someone comment if there is some sort of issue here?
most case applicant got Bio request from CPC-M. ( Not from Local VO assign to PR application ) .you will get your Local VO name from SA letter soon.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi everyone
Is there anyone here who is a May 30 applicant and still has not received Bio nor medical?
ECAS is "in process" since October 30, for both SA and PA and no news beyond that.
They must be verifying your income with Social Service Dept. and probably you are an Albertan. It is usually a long wait for AB applicants.

Reactions: inproxima