+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Garry2008, Feb 11, 2019.

1. It seems they will clear their desk with the files they have now (around May 15th with some exceptions ) before touching any new files.

2. @YULIA-2016

Please update line #16, Medical report requested on July 15.

Thanks!

YULIA-2016 and robertp like this.
  3. @robertp @YULIA-2016
    Line 190 (I think)
    Just received request for IMM5406 - July 15th.

I had sent it via webform a few weeks ago but it obviously hasn't been added to my app.
    I couldn't see ecas today and file # is a temporary one (XF...)

YULIA-2016 and robertp like this.
  4. did you see your file # in request received today from CIC?
    why CIC asking IMM5406 again? because of missing sign?

5. At this kind of speed I would not be surprised if you get PPR next month assuming you submit them by next week. Wow!

6. Did you receive email confirmation that they got the document?

7. Quick question for anyone from India that has requested PCC via BLS: how long does that take? And how long does IRCC give one to provide it? Trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance.

8. You can check on BLS website for details depending on your city. For toronto jurisdiction, I think it says 3-5 working days.
    IRCC gives 30 days to submit PCC

Darjeeling_Man likes this.
  9. I read somewhere that if the Indian passport doesn't have one's current address on it, it takes longer to get PCC in India as it requires a fresh police verification.

Darjeeling_Man likes this.
  10. #15145 kwgcda, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Yes I did which is why I was confused why they asked for it again. My mum arrived for a 3 week visit yesterday so she signed and I emailed it right away.

11. No I dont think so. When I applied for my PR, passport didnt have canadian address but it didnt take longer time either.
    For parents PCC, they need sponsor’s documents along showing proof of address in Canada. So I dont think so there will be much issue.

12. Yes it had the file # on the letter. I just emailed the updated form as per instructions. We had missed information on it.

13. Thanks for the info, though my parents are in India and will get the PCC from there.

ankz001 likes this.
  14. Hello,

Did they sent you email to submit this document or through myCIC?

15. Email. I haven't been able to see my application online yet.