+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi, did you get PR yet or still waiting and can you please share when did you get prearrival
We had medical done in 7 February 2018. We received a prearrival services letter ten days later. Then l uploaded police certificate on my CIC account and now we're waiting for passports request

GILL1445

Feb 6, 2017
can anyone plz help me delhi immigration request to submit pic of marriage of my mom and dad but we donot have any pic of that time plz answer

Umesh1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Med's Done....
9 March
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015( DM - 4 Feb 2015 ) ( In Process - 20 Nov 2014 )
Hi
Is teacher in government school considered government position in pgp application ?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
can anyone plz help me delhi immigration request to submit pic of marriage of my mom and dad but we donot have any pic of that time plz answer
Write an explanation letter as they why there are no pictures. Keep it very short.

And add any other proof you may have that shows your parents relationship. Maybe family pics after marriage...the many years.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi
Is teacher in government school considered government position in pgp application ?
Depending on the country it could be. Specially if salary comes from government sources

The only bad thing about government jobs is that it might trigger Security Check which means 12 months or more delays sometimes.

However, a half brain officer should also know not to send a teacher job for security check (but then again it's CIC and nothing surprises me). They do send military service for security check always.

Make sure you tell the truth is important.

spartan84

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Today my parents have been asked by London office to provide newly filled Schedule A forms and Police Certificates . My question is do i need to provide new police certificates as well because they were provided at the time of application in May 2017.

Is there a way to confirm from IRCC that the request letter is just generic and police certificates are not needed or we have to provide new police certificates ?
I am asking this because police certificates from my country are generally hard to obtain and also take time.

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Today my parents have been asked by London office to provide newly filled Schedule A forms and Police Certificates . My question is do i need to provide new police certificates as well because they were provided at the time of application in May 2017.

Is there a way to confirm from IRCC that the request letter is just generic and police certificates are not needed or we have to provide new police certificates ?
I am asking this because police certificates from my country are generally hard to obtain and also take time.
Based on the fact that PCC has a certain validity period (I've heard about 6 months, my parents' file notes show that their PCCs are valid for 1 year) it is very likely that they need new certificates for your parents as it has been almost 2 years.