+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by BJbirdie, Mar 10, 2017.

1. @YULIA-2016 Thank you.

YULIA-2016 likes this.
  2. Hello experts..pls guide...my ecas status just started showing medical results have been received...what exactly that means

3. #8118 jbhkaur, Mar 14, 2019 at 6:33 PM at 6:33 PM
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 6:41 PM
    Hi,

Anyone any idea how long ottawa visa office taking these days after medical passed for next step

4. Most likely medical is passed. Check in My CIC Account and you will see that.

5. Did you send your procedural fairness letter response to cic?

Thanks

6. Yes we did few weeks ago

7. What was the procedural fairness for?

8. It was for health conditions for my dad. He has long history of diabetes well controlled, heart issues stable, and kidney disease due to diabetes.

9. We received Passport Request on March 13th :)

My Mom passport is only valid for 10 month, but in the letter said that the passport needs to be valid for at least 12 month. What should we do?

Is there any number that I can phone and ask them?

YULIA-2016 likes this.
  10. You can ask CIC but you can renew maybe. Probably worth getting any passport anyways because you will have to renew later on till few years until they becomes citizens.

11. Is tyere any number that I can phone?

12. If we renew the passport do we need to inform CIC? Or just send two (old and new ) passports?

13. congrats!

try this:

CIC Phone # 1888-242-2100. Then press 2-1-3-0 right after you heard options to select.

14. Congratulations! When did you do medical? & When did you send police certificate?

15. Hi, did you get PR yet or still waiting and can you please share when did you get prearrival