+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Got the e-mail today July 26th. Now the file was forwarded to Mexico for further processing. Also, need to send the undertaking to Quebec.

Please update my records (MECP) and thanks.

Good luck to everyone.
When was you application received?

raj indian

Jul 26, 2017
Just got an email of sponsorship approval and the file transferred to New Delhi office for further processing. My timeline
Application received June 8th
Decision made 20th July
Application in process under permanent residence changes on 25th July
Email received dated 25th July but I received from my lawyer today.
When we all can expect next step email??

Reactions: Phoenix0110

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
I am getting worried as I did not get any email nor can I Link my application online. Is there any other way to check. It has been more than a month

Reactions: Vituan88

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
I am getting worried as I did not get any email nor can I Link my application online. Is there any other way to check. It has been more than a month
Ok my bad. I followed another link and now I can see online status as Application eceived 22 June 2017. I still don't have an email (though). I guess this is what AOR means. Can someone clarify steps at highlevel and also update my status in tracker

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok my bad. I followed another link and now I can see online status as Application eceived 22 June 2017. I still don't have an email (though). I guess this is what AOR means. Can someone clarify steps at highlevel and also update my status in tracker
Where it says AOR in the spreadsheet is when people started seeing the status of their application online. IRCC no longer sends AOR emails. The first email you will get will be the sponsor approval or an additional documents request...

Phoenix0110

Jun 20, 2017
Got the e-mail today July 26th. Now the file was forwarded to Mexico for further processing. Also, need to send the undertaking to Quebec.

Please update my records (MECP) and thanks.

Good luck to everyone.
Congrats!
Did you receive anything from the Quebec immigration ministry ? Or just a letter from IRCC telling you to send the QC application ?

destcan17

May 22, 2017
Hi,

Please update my status in spread sheet.
Application received in Mississauga July 6th
Able to see the status online July 26th
Sent Via mail.
Parent's country India
I have not received any email though.

Thanks

Mnpatel228

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I am PGP applicant . I have submitted medical PCC and fingerprints 3 month ago and my ecas online status is still showing "in process". What is happening to me. Can anyone tell me that how long will it take to get "decision made".