+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

pav.scorpion

Apr 14, 2017
The issue for the online tool is, you will never get confirmation or response from CIC, which is very risky, because you have a deadline for the document submission. With mail, at least you have signature of delivery as proof. I received the email in the morning, and printed out the option c right away after getting email, and mailed out in the afternoon. It got there next day.
After I submitted the documents online, I did get email confirmation. But anyways I will send the docs by mail as well today.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Maybe. By the way, did you get any update on yours? My files was transferred to Ottawa today.
I got an email that they confirm they got my files that i uploaded and they are forwarded to the officer.

Reactions: raj indian

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Hi - I got additional document request for my mother. Since she is divorced, they are asking for the following:

1. Divorce certificate(s), application(s) for divorce and divorce order(s)
I am not sure what they mean by divorce order and application for divorce.

Is anyone who applied in a similar situation? if yes, what did you guys send as proof of divorce in the initial application / or if asked later.

Thanks
I received the exact same letter today, what did you end up submitting?

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
My Sponsorship application was recieved today at the office and signed by D.David. Any idea on how long it takes to view the status online guys?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
My Sponsorship application was recieved today at the office and signed by D.David. Any idea on how long it takes to view the status online guys?
AM waiting since a month.. but wish you good luck! CIC should change the procedure and should confirm the acceptance within a week particularly for PGP which has an END DATE!

Chris1983

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
AM waiting since a month.. but wish you good luck! CIC should change the procedure and should confirm the acceptance within a week particularly for PGP which has an END DATE!
The deadline to submit the application is August 04. My application was recieved in the office today. So i assume i have made the cut off. Please correct if wrong. Thanks.

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
The deadline to submit the application is August 04. My application was recieved in the office today. So i assume i have made the cut off. Please correct if wrong. Thanks.
Theoretically yes. Only thing is, officially its marked as accepted only if they provide the formal approval of having received it, ie AOR.. Till then its a set of papers lying in a pool and there is no guarantee of someone be able to fish it out if its misplaced. agree its like being skeptic but the safest situation`is CIC confirming, not Canada post.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Theoretically yes. Only thing is, officially its marked as accepted only if they provide the formal approval of having received it, ie AOR.. Till then its a set of papers lying in a pool and there is no guarantee of someone be able to fish it out if its misplaced. agree its like being skeptic but the safest situation`is CIC confirming, not Canada post.
I believe this is wrong. As long as you have proof it was delivered by the deadline, it should be fine. Application has to be submitted, not processed. Of course, you shouldn't wait until the last day...

raj indian

Jul 26, 2017
Hello I am new to the forum, last Thursday it changed to decision made under sponsorship and yesterday under permanent residence it change to in process from application received. But I haven't received any confirmation email yet. Is it normal?

Reactions: t1910 and mufarina