+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Ok my bad. I followed another link and now I can see online status as Application eceived 22 June 2017. I still don't have an email (though). I guess this is what AOR means. Can someone clarify steps at highlevel and also update my status in tracker
Congrats.. If you see the status, mark your application status as received and in process. Which url did you try finally that worked?

ra2429

May 29, 2017
Hi guys. I tried to check the application status with GCkey so many times but it does not work.
All who was successful in linking the application - will you guys please tell us in detail exactly whose information you typed for each field? It will be very helpful. Thanks a lot!

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks, nothing shown up, I believe it's still early, maybe next week since they received the application on Jul 18
Thanks, nothing shown up, I believe it's still early, maybe next week since they received the application on Jul 18
Yes its too early, i had mine sent on June 22 and it showed up on ecas on Monday. I was told by the agent they are still working on applications received the week of June 06.

Reactions: yalgar

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Yes its too early, i had mine sent on June 22 and it showed up on ecas on Monday. I was told by the agent they are still working on applications received the week of June 06.
You spotted it in ecas the date it got updated. ECAS is updated daily at one time of the day. Could you tell me whether you checked in the day or evening wrt EST- its just out of curiosity, trying to figure out the time of the day it gets updated daily.

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
You spotted it in ecas the date it got updated. ECAS is updated daily at one time of the day. Could you tell me whether you checked in the day or evening wrt EST- its just out of curiosity, trying to figure out the time of the day it gets updated daily.
It gets updated at night. I checked at 12am EST and it said 'application received'. I checked again in the morning around 8:30am EST and the status was 'Decision Made'.

Reactions: Cocoa and yalgar

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi guys. I tried to check the application status with GCkey so many times but it does not work.
All who was successful in linking the application - will you guys please tell us in detail exactly whose information you typed for each field? It will be very helpful. Thanks a lot!
I posted this before.

-----------------------------------------------------

There are some tricks when you try to link the applications. The info you type in needs to be exactly the same as the one you provided in your application form even the capital letters, space, etc. You only choose one of the birth place and the passport info. Now the most tricky part is the number of people in your application. It should be: sponsor (+ co-signer if there is any) + applicant (+co-applicant if there is any), in any case, children are not counted. But it is not always working, so try from 2 to whatever number you used in your package.
Good luck!

Reactions: yalgar

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I posted this before.

-----------------------------------------------------

There are some tricks when you try to link the applications. The info you type in needs to be exactly the same as the one you provided in your application form even the capital letters, space, etc. You only choose one of the birth place and the passport info. Now the most tricky part is the number of people in your application. It should be: sponsor (+ co-signer if there is any) + applicant (+co-applicant if there is any), in any case, children are not counted. But it is not always working, so try from 2 to whatever number you used in your package.
Good luck!
Is it same to assume that there is no point trying to link the application, if ecas doesnt show it received