+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Students applying for January 2019 intake gather here!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@hussainkestrel btw did you take out your gcms notes? And what exactly was written and some detail about how the notes displays errors?
Sadly i had no one to guide me therefore i came to know about the gcms notes after i have already applied for the second time however i have seen the notes of many people. Sometimes the notes are very helpful, like i know someone who applied when he was 31 and was single so he had no family ties back home and VO officer mentioned that in his notes and sometimes the notes are an exact copy of the refusal letter so it depends on the case. Just wait for the notes and let us know when you get them, in the mean time look for other options as well. If you have acceptance letters from other universities, have them as a back so that you don't waste your time. If you haven't given IELTS yet, go for it. Get 7 or 7+. It shows you are a bona fide student and it is a proof that your language skills are great even if they have not asked for it (especially if your grades are not great). Kindly provide a detail of your profile and what you attached with your application here or inbox me though posting here would get you thoughts from all the others as well so just avoid posting confidential stuff but be as detailed as possible. I know it is hard for three consultants to miss something but maybe they did so let us have a look too.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@hussainkestrel btw did you take out your gcms notes? And what exactly was written and some detail about how the notes displays errors?
The notes have a paragraph where the VO has given his thoughts about the case and why he refused it. It is basically his thought process and we need to provide responses and correct those mistakes if we can. The most difficult thing to provide a response for is if he believes that you are not a bona fide student but lets see what wrote in yours.

Pakistani_Student

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Sadly i had no one to guide me therefore i came to know about the gcms notes after i have already applied for the second time however i have seen the notes of many people. Sometimes the notes are very helpful, like i know someone who applied when he was 31 and was single so he had no family ties back home and VO officer mentioned that in his notes and sometimes the notes are an exact copy of the refusal letter so it depends on the case. Just wait for the notes and let us know when you get them, in the mean time look for other options as well. If you have acceptance letters from other universities, have them as a back so that you don't waste your time. If you haven't given IELTS yet, go for it. Get 7 or 7+. It shows you are a bona fide student and it is a proof that your language skills are great even if they have not asked for it (especially if your grades are not great). Kindly provide a detail of your profile and what you attached with your application here or inbox me though posting here would get you thoughts from all the others as well so just avoid posting confidential stuff but be as detailed as possible. I know it is hard for three consultants to miss something but maybe they did so let us have a look too.
Ok once my notes come I’ll let you know.

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
I am from Congo kinshasa, I reached india in 2012 to pursue my bachelor degree in (Electronics and communication engineering), i graduated with 74%. Just after completing my bachelor degree i was doing my internship, then the company decided to hire me. they provided all the documents and i went to my country in january 2018 to get an employment visa. I am currently working in india, i have applied for a study permit online on 26/10/2018, i took admission at ETS (ecole de technologie superieure) in Master of science in electrical engineering-project. I Explained in my SOP why i have chosen ETS and this particular course. Could you please tell me what are the chances of getting my visa approved as i changed from student visa to employment visa?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I am from Congo kinshasa, I reached india in 2012 to pursue my bachelor degree in (Electronics and communication engineering), i graduated with 74%. Just after completing my bachelor degree i was doing my internship, then the company decided to hire me. they provided all the documents and i went to my country in january 2018 to get an employment visa. I am currently working in india, i have applied for a study permit online on 26/10/2018, i took admission at ETS (ecole de technologie superieure) in Master of science in electrical engineering-project. I Explained in my SOP why i have chosen ETS and this particular course. Could you please tell me what are the chances of getting my visa approved as i changed from student visa to employment visa?
If you have done so legally through the immigration process and you are living legally in India then it wont be much of a problem though yes you have to have strong ties with your home country and living in another country weakens them so you have to concentrate on this aspect in your SOP and if you have already applied then i hope you did focus on it. Ties can be shown through property back in home country, family members and family business. You can also talk about your goals and what you plan to do with the education you will receive in Canada and how it will help you back in your home country.

Fatima Intzar

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
As per my understanding, medical passed means the medical stage is clear now. Below is the rest of status:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any update regarding your visa?

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
If you have done so legally through the immigration process and you are living legally in India then it wont be much of a problem though yes you have to have strong ties with your home country and living in another country weakens them so you have to concentrate on this aspect in your SOP and if you have already applied then i hope you did focus on it. Ties can be shown through property back in home country, family members and family business. You can also talk about your goals and what you plan to do with the education you will receive in Canada and how it will help you back in your home country.
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, i explained in my SOP that i am currently working on a project called "Cybernux", i have completed almost 40% of the project. i would like to learn more, and to be surrounded by good professors who will help me to complete it fully then i will go back to my home country to implement it. I also explained that the project will change the way people learn new technologies in my country and all over africa, it will help companies to solve their IT problems. I also mentioned in my SOP that i have visited, more that 12 countries in the world (Out of which 7 schengen countries) but i have never been in an irregular situation as i know that my dreams are bigger that staying in any country in the world without doing anything. Could you please tell me what are my chances?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, i explained in my SOP that i am currently working on a project called "Cybernux", i have completed almost 40% of the project. i would like to learn more, and to be surrounded by good professors who will help me to complete it fully then i will go back to my home country to implement it. I also explained that the project will change the way people learn new technologies in my country and all over africa, it will help companies to solve their IT problems. I also mentioned in my SOP that i have visited, more that 12 countries in the world (Out of which 7 schengen countries) but i have never been in an irregular situation as i know that my dreams are bigger that staying in any country in the world without doing anything. Could you please tell me what are my chances?
I believe you have written. I hope you have mentioned about ALL the family ties like family and businesses (if applicable) back in Pakistan. However, approval depends on several other factors as well so no one can tell you about your chances. Just wait and hope for the best.

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
I believe you have written. I hope you have mentioned about ALL the family ties like family and businesses (if applicable) back in Pakistan. However, approval depends on several other factors as well so no one can tell you about your chances. Just wait and hope for the best.
Thanks, i am hoping for the best