06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
mish said:
yes absolutely correct, these all procedures are so expensive that at every step you have to pay money
Wes international courier fees is 100 dollar mean 9000 PKR

Can u people believe paying 100 dollar just for courier.Loot sale
You have stolen my mouth word... LOOT SALEEE!!! :)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
hahahahah,literally it seems like that

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
After a long wait , BISE KARACHI resolved my issue of certificate attestation n i hv done dt courier myself along with hec envelop. Bt problem z dt BISEK didnt put my transcript copy along wd d certificate.......

Wud it b going ok ???? Or wes will ask me about d transcript :((

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Madi k said:
After a long wait , BISE KARACHI resolved my issue of certificate attestation n i hv done dt courier myself along with hec envelop. Bt problem z dt BISEK didnt put my transcript copy along wd d certificate.......

transcript yes .they will ask for it and one thing, i hope they dont create any problem of sending HEC envelope with BISEK Doc, as they want board to send it directly

you should have send all the envelope individually, as i did

hope best for you

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
Ohh nooo.... I ve already been waiting a long .... Here z no option in BISEK to send dt directly :(

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Madi k said:
Ohh nooo.... I ve already been waiting a long .... Here z no option in BISEK to send dt directly :(
i know, these stupid board people does not have the facility which WES people dont understand

so in order to make sure the WES, that board has send directly I sent all the envelop individually.

This was my way and i told all the friends to follow the same, alhamdulilah they had not faced any problem

but i hope best for you

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madi k said:
Take those documents from BISE in evelop of BISE(they have sepacial odd loking envelop with their address stamped on those envelops)
then get them sealed by BISE.
Then send the envelop by yourself with return address of BISE (its already stamped on the envelop)
I did that way.WES has no problem as long as the evelop is sealed and signed by bise

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madi k said:
Masim plz can u clearify the point 2 ???

Do we personally hv to send BISE sealed envelop ?? In Many places it is mentioned dt it shd b sent directly by d board to Wes...

Plz clearify
I jsut clarified in anotehr post, please check below pasted

"
Take those documents from BISE in evelop of BISE(they have sepacial odd loking envelop with their address stamped on those envelops)
then get them sealed by BISE.
Then send the envelop by yourself with return address of BISE (its already stamped on the envelop)
I did that way.WES has no problem as long as the evelop is sealed and signed by bise"

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan150 said:
I would say it Categorically here that there is nothing to do with Pakistan Post, It's Canada Post which delays and i would rather say it: UNUSUAL DELAYS.

I sent through Pakistan Post on 25th Feb via registered mail, which started showing on tracking page of GREAT Pakistan Post on 26th Feb, and dispatched from Pakistan on 27th and received by CANADA POST on 3rd March, then it stayed there till 10th March, 2014. As they have given 6 days for its delivery on their website, so i contacted their official contact which i got from Pakistan Post Customer Care and then she intervened in the process and make it delivered on 12th March, 2014.

Again the story doesn't finishes here....

When WES dispatched my report via International Registered Mail, it appeared on Canada Post Website as Document picked up on 18th March. And then the SUPER CANADA POST forget about that item till 24 march, on 24 march morning i contacted the same person again that what's going on with my document, she apologized for the unusual delay again and did something that it appeared immediately on their website in the evening that it has dispatched today on 24 March from Canada for onwards delivery to Saudi Arabia.

Today is 31st March, and there is still no further tracking update.

So, i have to now opt for the courier option.

I have no words to praise the CANADA POST POSTAL SYSTEM...

They really need support from Pakistan Post how to get things done in a speedy manner, we sometimes and infact most of the times, under rate our systems which is very easy for us to raise the fingers and point out...

But this is what my personal experiences and this is what i have witnessed... Others may have different experience, but for CANADA POST i am more than 100% sure that this is their system, we 4 friends are applying together, and all of them faced the same inconvenience and all of our documents dispatched from Pakistan quite swiftly after one day only... Infact for one friend, the delivery was not even posted on CANADA POST WEBSITE, though it was delivered two days back. Then he come to know by WES that documents received... :)

We should respect our system as i believe we and our Pakistan and its system is not the worst in the world. I have given the X-RAY REPORT of CANADA POST above...

I have sent the same observations to the president and CEO of Canada Post, Mr. Deepak Chopra, after which he forwarded the email to the concerned deptt head and then they started to expedite the missing parcel for me and for my friend also...

I am not pointing out CANADA POST System, i have tried to explain the reality and we should see the both sides of picture, sometimes we underestimate our system too much, which i believe is still operating with the limited resources they have... :)
Rizwan.Thanks alot.
I have got my WES reports today and this way a long battle with BISE, HEC and WES comes to its positive conclusion :)

Thanks Rizwan for your support.

Thanks BISE for your good and impressive support.
Wish HEC to have data entered correctly online each time and improve customer care.
Wish WES improve their standards and wish their staff members to have complete knowledge of customers cases and uniform requirements each time we call them.
Also Thanks to pakistan post who took only two days after my parcel arrived at Karachi port.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
masimshehzad said:
Rizwan.Thanks alot.
I have got my WES reports today and this way a long battle with BISE, HEC and WES comes to its positive conclusion :)

Thanks Rizwan for your support.

Thanks BISE for your good and impressive support.
Wish HEC to have data entered correctly online each time and improve customer care.
Wish WES improve their standards and wish their staff members to have complete knowledge of customers cases and uniform requirements each time we call them.
Also Thanks to pakistan post who took only two days after my parcel arrived at Karachi port.
PAKISTAN POST is THE BEST once i get to know of other Postal Systems...

We should praise our people and system (though in which ever shape it is working, but it is working well ALHAMDULILLAH)...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
rizwan150 said:
PAKISTAN POST is THE BEST once i get to know of other Postal Systems...

We should praise our people and system (though in which ever shape it is working, but it is working well ALHAMDULILLAH)...
Sir

I agree with your comments about "Pakistani Post"

Asim Shehzad will always come up with unique & different issue , every time
I wish all the best for him , now and always

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Madi k said:

Dear Madam

I believe For WES evaluation IBCC attestation is required?.
Am I right?
Please correct / advice me

Stay Blessed

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

I agree with your comments about "Pakistani Post"

Asim Shehzad will always come up with unique & different issue , every time
I wish all the best for him , now and always

Stay Blessed
I try my best to be perfect or near perfect in my efforts and this cause me come up with issues.
I always write here solutions or approaches because it will help future readers

:)

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Madam

I believe For WES evaluation IBCC attestation is required?.
Am I right?
Please correct / advice me

Stay Blessed
No, not frm IBCC . It shd b attested n sealed by INTER BOARD.