Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Madi k said:
No, not frm IBCC . It shd b attested n sealed by INTER BOARD.
Thank you , in January 2014 , these were required to be attested from IBCC , I did this for my sister , who is in Canada

Stay Blessed

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
msaeed said:
Thank you , in January 2014 , these were required to be attested from IBCC , I did this for my sister , who is in Canada

Stay Blessed
Agree.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
This is how i have perceived by reading most of the posts and by WES website.
Please guide me if i am wrong.

1-Get photocopies of 10th and 12th Degrees and Marks sheet verified by the board. Seal it in an envelope by the board and send it by FedEx/TCS. (This should be done after original are first attested)

2- Get the photocopies of Uni degree/transcripts verified from HEC, seal it by them... Pay via credit card; get its slip

3-Get another envelope, put the slip, form and the envelope provided by HEC and seal it and send it to WES

IS this enough, or is there anything more that needs to be done?
Do we need to also send documents from uni side?

Reply!

mak9875

Apr 18, 2014
askhan said:
This is how i have perceived by reading most of the posts and by WES website.
Please guide me if i am wrong.

1-Get photocopies of 10th and 12th Degrees and Marks sheet verified by the board. Seal it in an envelope by the board and send it by FedEx/TCS. (This should be done after original are first attested)

2- Get the photocopies of Uni degree/transcripts verified from HEC, seal it by them... Pay via credit card; get its slip

3-Get another envelope, put the slip, form and the envelope provided by HEC and seal it and send it to WES

IS this enough, or is there anything more that needs to be done?
Do we need to also send documents from uni side?

Reply!
Yes this is how it should be done.
Plus i'd add a little thing to be sure that HEC hasn't made any mistake (they do it a lot of times).
There is a ticket number on your attestation stamp. Get the 'online status' checked from HEC before you dispatch your documents (the status should be 'attested' and name of the official who attested it should match the name on stamp). If the online status is correct then you are good to go... (Mine wasn't correct and i noticed it after i was told by WES that my attestation status was not online--- DELAY)

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
mak9875 said:
Plus i'd add a little thing to be sure that HEC hasn't made any mistake (they do it a lot of times).
There is a ticket number on your attestation stamp. Get the 'online status' checked from HEC before you dispatch your documents (the status should be 'attested' and name of the official who attested it should match the name on stamp). If the online status is correct then you are good to go... (Mine wasn't correct and i noticed it after i was told by WES that my attestation status was not online--- DELAY)
My original degree and transcripts were attested by HEC and the status said attested!
However i recently attested photocopies of degree and transcript from HEC but there is nothing regarding it on my HEC profile?
Is that ok? Or should the photocopy attestation status also gets updated?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
mak9875 said:
I would also like to know if someone wishes to make a demand draft, then in whose favour should it be made?

+1 to you in advance! : )

mak9875

Apr 18, 2014
askhan said:
My original degree and transcripts were attested by HEC and the status said attested!
However i recently attested photocopies of degree and transcript from HEC but there is nothing regarding it on my HEC profile?
Is that ok? Or should the photocopy attestation status also gets updated?
The attestation status cannot be checked by you online. It can only be done by HEC or the organizations it has affiliation with (WES etc).
I went to the HEC office and they did it for me. Its simple, no queue/waiting. In Islamabad, the office to confirm the status is across the R&I (where you get your documents sealed from).

Plus all the documents which are attested by HEC (originals/photocopies) have different ticket/stamp number and organizations like WES use that ticket number to determine whether the document you sent is attested or not. So, if your attestation status is not online then WES would consider it as non-attested and will tell you to get the attestation status online. Doesn't happen with everyone, but happened to me. Created a delay of about two weeks... :/

mak9875

Apr 18, 2014
askhan said:
I would also like to know if someone wishes to make a demand draft, then in whose favour should it be made?

+1 to you in advance! : )
No idea about that. The quickest/simplest way to make a payment if you don't have a credit card is by using an Internet Prepaid Debit Card. UBL can provide you the card within an hour with whatever balance you want "Internet Wiz card". It can be used to make online payments including that to the WES.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hi all

my WES report on my ICMA (cost & management accountancy) qualification said 2 years of professional study however, i came across this on cic site:

important information. Before you apply, refer to the table in Appendix C to confirm that the outcome stated on your ECA report matches one of the assessment outcomes identified in the table.

The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

appendix C http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/ECA_table_EN.pdf

none of the given assessment outcomes matches mine Huh

does that mean i cant apply?Huh? plz reply anyone

Gardazi

Apr 30, 2014
Hi every one ,

Can any on guide me regarding WES "Academic records request form".
From where I have to signed it?
On the form its written that to submit it to the registrar/controller of examination.

Does it mean registrar/controller of examination of BISE or college ??
Please guide me .

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Gardazi said:
Hi every one ,

Can any on guide me regarding WES "Academic records request form".
From where I have to signed it?
On the form its written that to submit it to the registrar/controller of examination.

Does it mean registrar/controller of examination of BISE or college ??
Please guide me .

Just go to Intermediate board office they will guide you.i have done this yesterday

Gardazi

Apr 30, 2014
I have masters degree. Is it necessary for me as well to send the matriculation and intermediate certificates to WES ?

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
Any body pls clarify; do we need Color Copy of our academics marksheets/degree that are supposed to send WES or simply black&white would be acceptable?

yjay

May 1, 2014
my husband done his MBA from SZABIST and computer engineering from ssuet but on WES site both universities are not listed ..
what should we do...
and do we need to send inter certificate also...
thankyou