Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I am new to this form and this is my first post.
apologies if i make any mistake in terms of posting in the wrong place etc.

I need some advise from the senior members regarding the WES Equivalence and have the following questions.

1. Does the WES account expires after 2 months of its creation. I have made the payment and waiting for my documents to be sent to WES but bit worries because some one told me that WES accounts expires
automatically after 2 month. is that right ?

Couldnt find any thing as such on WES website

2. I have my masters from Uk and bachelors from Pak and need to get these 2 degrees evaluated from WES. Will be fine if i just send these two or i must have arrange the Secondary school and higher secondary school certificates to be sent from my boards in pak?

HSC is required ... Some ppl says SSC not required. I sent both

3. for my bachelors to be attested from HEC, will it be enough if my cousin take the photocopies of my Bachelors degree and transcript and my id card to the HEC to get a an attested copy in a sealed envelope or I have to provide all the originals and including secondary school and higher secondary school certificates?

Give authority letter to him . HEC need original Degree. In my case, from Karachi, they didn't ask for SSC or HSC originals. Photocopies were enough

Please guys your advise will be highly appreciated, I am in this confusion and really frustrated due to the complexity.

[/quote]

WAJI20

Oct 22, 2016
Dear all Forum Members,

Need advice regarding ECA, I want to know which institute or service center can do ECA. for your reference please see below,

1- Graduation - Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (SSUET) Karachi Pakistan - Electronics Engineering (2003-2006).
2- Higher Secondary Education (Inter) - Board of Intermediate Education Karachi - Regular Science Group - Mathematic, Physics and Chemistry (2000-2002).
3- Secondary Education (Matric) - Board of Secondary Education Karachi - Regular Science Group - Mathematic, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (1999-2000).

As i checked the list of universities authorized by WES, SSUET not included. Kindly help me, which service center would help to complete ECA and what will be the procedure with that service center as i see detail of WES, unfortunately that is useless for me.

Thanks,
Wajahat Afzal

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
All Respected Members,
Need some help and guidance.

I am applying for Immigration with my Spouse.
I have Bachelors in Engineering from NED and MBA from IoBM. (Both degrees attested by HEC and MOFA)
My Wife has her BBA and MBA attested by HEC and MOFA too.

First thing, Is it mandatory to send SSC and HSC documents? I did it from Larkana Board , now residing in KSA so its really difficult to get this done. or is this ok If I send the photocopies attested by Notary republic?
Is there anyother body other than WES, where we can equivalency done without SSC and HSC submission. Has anyone done it?

Secondly, Can I submit mine and wife's documents under one WES number? or Do I need to have two account and pay them separately?

All responses are highly appreciated.
Thanks