Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Nazia Asad said:
Hi,

I wanted to ask u guys abt the inter mark sheet n certificate attestation from controller of exams of karachi board. Actualy i had sent my sister for my document attestation to the BISEK and she had submitted the form over there for the attestation but the board people have returned my documents with "secretary" stamp & sign on the mark sheet and "assistant controller" sign and stamp on certificate.... My sis has asked about the descrepency but they told that this is not possible as the controller is as busy as the prime minister....

Did any one experienced the same problem??? Can any one help me what should i do now???

Would be greatful as its been four months since WES has requested the documents...

Thnx
The following is mentioned in step # 2 in "Academic Records Request Form". So, I think it should work.

wes.org/required/international_transcript_request.pdf

Submit this form to the registrar/controller of examinations or other authorized official where you obtained your credential(s)

Nazia Asad

May 3, 2014
Thnx for ur responce.

My sis had already taken that filled letter/ form along with her but rather than accepting that form, board people had provided her with their own form of attestation. She submitted it over there but the out come was different.

It was attested by assistant controller and secretary but not with "Controller" by himself... Can any one tell if this suffice the requirement of WES or not???

Thnx a lot.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
I am on the same why that many of you have crossed, i am having problems with BISE.
My board is BISE Faisal Abad,I contacted them for attestation. According to them,

1. Original are not required and not attested, they need photo copies of matric and fsc and attest them.
2.Now they don't give attestation by hand and just send to IBCC Lahore or Islamabad after verification and we need to get from there.
3. On reaching IBCC Lahore, they will require their own fee for their attestation and they will handover photocopies after their attestation.
4. The person from BISE Faisalabad also told me that then i need to go to foreign ministry for attestation, after that my document will be ready to send anywhere worldwide.

I am now highly confused what should i do to get sealed envelop as no one is ready to provide with sealed envelope and also attestation of photocopy is sufficient without original?

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Hi,

I live outside pakistan and as required by WES that Inter Certificate/Marksheet and Degree/Certificate must be sent to the relevant board/institution directly to WES. Any suggestions? as it is very difficult for me to ask my board/institution to send WES my degree/markseet as i am not in my country. An workarounds please?

Regards

Naveed

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Dear forum ..... I just wanted to ask .... I have done my o and a level from pakistan. In this case. British council will send my attested certificate direct to wes. Also for hec sends directly to wes ........as it is the new information on their website

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
find some agent etc

naveedkhan said:
Hi,

I live outside pakistan and as required by WES that Inter Certificate/Marksheet and Degree/Certificate must be sent to the relevant board/institution directly to WES. Any suggestions? as it is very difficult for me to ask my board/institution to send WES my degree/markseet as i am not in my country. An workarounds please?

Regards

Naveed

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hi,

I want to confirm attestation process from Inter Board Karachi (BIEK). According to them, this is the process:

1. BIEK will attest original and photocopies of degree/mark sheet in 4 - 5 days
2. BIEK will send attested original and photocopies + filled WES form to IBCC Islamabad for attestation. (BIEK will not attest WES Form themselves)
3. IBCC Islamabad will send it back in 4 - 5 days to BIEK. (IBCC Karachi Office cannot attest)
4. BIEK will seal those documents in envelop.
4. Total process will take 10 - 12 days.

Is that the process everyone is following OR any workaround to skip/fasten any step?

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hello all

i have my ICMAP certification and b.com do i need 2 send HSC dox 2 wes as well??

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Pakistan

WES evaluates documents from designated academic institutions ONLY. (Review list >>)
If your institution is not included on the list it cannot be evaluated by WES at this time.

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

SECONDARY EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

Attestations from persons outside the Controller of Examination and Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will not be accepted.

Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

2. Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
To find contact information for the appropriate Board, please visit www.fbise.edu.pk.

who will fill the academic records request form at inter board office karachi??

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
masimshehzad said:
All correct except the first point.
1)You only need to send the certificate of Intermediate and result of second year(because it has marks of first year as well as second year).Metric documents are not necessary.I did that way, after discussion with WES persons.
I am chartered accountant from ICAP, which is equivalent to Masters. I have arranged to send the degrees/transcripts from ICAP to WES directly? Do i have to send the higher secondary (inter) docs too to WES and if yes, whether these need to be sent directly by BISE office or i can send them directly by getting it attested from Notary Public only or send them withount attestation and just photocopy of intermediate/HSC doc.

Thanx

naveedkhan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Hi,

Any one did his intermediate and bachelors from karachi?

Please guide what documents to prepare and how to get it attested. Please share the procedure.

Thanks alot

Naveed

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
lolz we r all asking nearly the same questions hope someone answers soon

blackcap99

Sep 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

My name is Rizwan Ali. I did my Matric & F.Sc. from BISE Bahawalpur and then B.Sc. Civil Engineering from UET Lahore and M.Sc. Civil Engineering from UET Taxila. I want to get my B.Sc. Civil Engineering Degree evaluated from WES.

I am having photocopies of B.Sc. degree and transcript attested from HEC a couple of years ago so simply I can go to R & I Section of HEC and ask them to seal already attested degree+transcript in an envelope. Do I need to fill and enclose any "Academic Records Request Form" from my University or not?

Today, My brother went to BISE Bahawalpur to get my Matric + F.Sc. Certificates attested but they told him another story and refused to seal the documents. They just put a stamp of verified on originals and photocopies and asked my brother to go to IBCC Lahore after 4 or 5 days. They said IBCC will attest these docs and from there you can get this envelop sealed. Is it OK to get docs attested and sealed from IBCC and to send them WES? Do I need to fill and enclose any "Academic Records Request Form" from BISE Bahawalpur or IBCC or I don't need to fill this form?

Thanks in Advance

Rizwan

KhiSoul

May 7, 2014
Assalam-U-Alaikum all,

Is there any change for intermediate attestations this year or the whole procedure is same as previously discussed by seniors here, Moreover, can someone plz put some light on attestation for Diploma Holders (DAE-3 Yrs) and how to send the diploma Certificate to WES.
Someone plz help i must inititiate the process this month. :'(