+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
mak9875 said:
This relates to questions about getting SSC or HSSC verification from respective BISE. I can tell about FBISE:

1. It is done by the respective boards of education and not by IBCC
2. Go to FBISE office in H-8 Isb and walk through various counters to gather 'Verfication Forms' for all four marksheets and certificates.(one each for HSSC and SSC certificates and marksheets). They are slightly different forms and are given through different windows.
3. Pay the fees of Rs. 300/- per attested photocopy that you require through SEPARATE fees chalans. Green/White chalans are for HSSC while Black/White challans are for SSC. You'll have four challans this way each amoutung to Rs. 300/-
4. Fill out the verification application form, attach 2xphotocopies of each document with its respective form and the fees challans.
5. Write down an application addressed to "Deputy Controller of Examination (Secrecy)" stating that you need your documents to be attested and sent to WES. (They know abt it). Attach the Duly filled document request form (available from WES website) with your letter and all four applications for document verification.
6. From the reception call MR SABIR (Asst Control Secrecy) and tell him that you want to submit your verification application for documents to be sent to WES. Insist on giving him your application package by hand. Mr Sabir is responsible to send your documents in a sealed envelope.

Points to note:
1. There is no photocopy sevice available at FBISE
2. Keep your original documents handy
3. Keep lots of water with you to stay hydrated. :p
I have two question from you.

I have done my bachelors and masters from IBA and have done the attestation from HEC with a sealed envelope send to WES for attestation. Now, they have come back with an objection that the document should be attested from secondary education as well. This seems quite strange as I initially thought that they will only assess higher education.

Khair, Now for FBISE? Since I am living abroad and my family lives in Pakistan so is there any courier service who is providing this service. Also, before FBISE get attest, is there any requirement to get it attested from respective local boards.

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
rizwan150 said:
Well i just sent my application in start of February, 2014 as per previous understanding of sending bachelor's only or i may rephrase it as: only the latest educational credentials (which is quite logical and understandable) but last friday, i got email that intermediate certificate not provided whereas, bachelor's (my engineering credentials) is accepted. So, have to arrange for intermediate attested copy on urgent basis. I am now tentaively sending matric certificate also as no one knows, they might ask for it afterwards, so i have applied in BISE Lahore for this purpose.

I know about BISE Lahore, that they have procedure for attesting photo copies of intermediate and matric certificate in 1550 each, total 3100 for both in order to send documents to any international location. For applying, you need only copies of matric and inter certificates along with 2 photographs each for each application tentatively. My brother applied on my behalf so i am not sure about pictures, how many were used but better take 2 per each application with you and then decide as per actual how many they require, whether they require or not. No need of original matric and inter certificates in BISE Lahore. Other boards, i don't know.

I hope this may clarify your query.

Any other person, who faced same situation of this new requirement by WES, please share your experience.
Same problem happened with me

Now they have posted on the website as for pakistani, secondary education should also be submitted with Bachelors and Masters.

Nazia Asad

May 3, 2014
Nazia Asad said:
Thnx for ur responce.

My sis had already taken that filled letter/ form along with her but rather than accepting that form, board people had provided her with their own form of attestation. She submitted it over there but the out come was different.

It was attested by assistant controller and secretary but not with "Controller" by himself... Can any one tell if this suffice the requirement of WES or not???

Thnx a lot.
Hi Seniors,

I am still looking forward for some response from u guys regarding the inter mark sheet and certificate attestation process... will my documents gona suufice WES requirement or nt????

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nazia Asad said:
Hi Seniors,

I am still looking forward for some response from u guys regarding the inter mark sheet and certificate attestation process... will my documents gona suufice WES requirement or nt????
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

chk this

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Nazia Asad said:
Hi Seniors,

Yes, it will suffice the requirement. Go ahead with the process with confidence.

In Lahore, Inter Certificate are attested by Assistant Controller and Matric by its concerned Controller.

Mine also got attested by Assistant controller, and i am already having my education credentials assessment report with me from WES. So, don't worry and move ahead with confidence.

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Please contact with me for secondary certificate attestation from Board like Matric & Fsc/FA/ICS/Icom.
+923218833839.

ahmedkhan1603

May 13, 2014
Dear fellows,

Kindly tell me what is the procedure for a degree which someone has got from abroad (UK).
For example in my case my BSc engg is from UET Lahore but then I did Masters (structural engineering) from UK.
Masters program was of 1 year full time.

Your detailed reply would be highly appreciated.
Regards,

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
For which board is this offer 8)
mine is Faisalabad Board
Nomi12344 said:
Please contact with me for secondary certificate attestation from Board like Matric & Fsc/FA/ICS/Icom.
+923218833839.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Hi Dear,

This requirement is from the day one from WES side... where in the form has to be signed and filled up by some authorised person form the university form whrr you have verified your transcripts... so dont waste time pls get it closed asap...

zakaisra

May 22, 2014
rizwan150 said:
Yes, it will suffice the requirement. Go ahead with the process with confidence.

In Lahore, Inter Certificate are attested by Assistant Controller and Matric by its concerned Controller.

Mine also got attested by Assistant controller, and i am already having my education credentials assessment report with me from WES. So, don't worry and move ahead with confidence.
Good day,,

I sent from my board directly my Matric and Intermediate certifcates to WES but received following email

The following is the current status of the documents required to complete the evaluation. The information is updated each time WES receives a new document:

1. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan
Intermediate Examination Certificate, 1999

What to submit: Certificate of Examination (Secondary)
How to submit: To be sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country
What was submitted: Photocopy
Status: X Not Acceptable, Resubmit document(s) according to WES requirements

Can anyone guide me as i am trying to contact WES since last 5 days but no response even though i sent my documents exactly on same manner as were required by WES

Thanks

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
My status was first Waiting for required documents. When they got my docs it got changed to Documents Received - Review in progress

After 2 days it again said waiting for required documents. So i called them and told them that according to DHL courier my all documents were delivered to WES on 12th, i gave them the tracking number, upon which the operator said that give us 24-48 hours. So after 2 days the status got changed to Documents Received - Review in progress...

Now today it again got changed to Waitng for required documents..

I just dont know whats wrong with WES, it has to be the most unprofessional international organization i have ever come across. Its customer service is also poor, and they have wasted a lot of my time.

Has anyone faced the same problem??

rababkazim

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
rizwan150 said:

can you pls tell me in how many days does the BIE sent documents to WEs .i mean which service they use .how much that service took time ?

mr9d011

Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Please tell me how to fulfill the secondary education documents requirement by WES!

and what is the meaning of the below mentioned requirement?

Secondary Education:
To be sent directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. Documents must be verified by the Controller of Examinations.

what is the procedure for this requirement ?

itauditor2014

May 24, 2014
Salam to all Pakistan brothers!

The fulfillment of requirement by WES is one painful procedure.

Secondary Education Certificate requirement by WES is that it has to be sent directly by the BISE (Respective City). However i have visited the BISE myself and they do not provide any such service. On that note i sent an email to WES telling them that the BISE does not entertain the requirement set by you. I got a reply from WES that get the relavant documents attested and sealed by the BISE and send it by yourself.

Here is the Reply from WES

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]" Thank you for your message.

Please be advised that you may forward the sealed envelope that you will
receive from the board directly to WES. "
[/size][/size][/size]

Hope that help you guys!

Good luck with the ECA