Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
evil.genius said:
Any body pls clarify; do we need Color Copy of our academics marksheets/degree that are supposed to send WES or simply black&white would be acceptable?
Black and white would suffice!

mak9875

Apr 18, 2014
Gardazi said:
Hi every one ,

Can any on guide me regarding WES "Academic records request form".
From where I have to signed it?
On the form its written that to submit it to the registrar/controller of examination.

Does it mean registrar/controller of examination of BISE or college ??
Please guide me .
This relates to questions about getting SSC or HSSC verification from respective BISE. I can tell about FBISE:

1. It is done by the respective boards of education and not by IBCC
2. Go to FBISE office in H-8 Isb and walk through various counters to gather 'Verfication Forms' for all four marksheets and certificates.(one each for HSSC and SSC certificates and marksheets). They are slightly different forms and are given through different windows.
3. Pay the fees of Rs. 300/- per attested photocopy that you require through SEPARATE fees chalans. Green/White chalans are for HSSC while Black/White challans are for SSC. You'll have four challans this way each amoutung to Rs. 300/-
4. Fill out the verification application form, attach 2xphotocopies of each document with its respective form and the fees challans.
5. Write down an application addressed to "Deputy Controller of Examination (Secrecy)" stating that you need your documents to be attested and sent to WES. (They know abt it). Attach the Duly filled document request form (available from WES website) with your letter and all four applications for document verification.
6. From the reception call MR SABIR (Asst Control Secrecy) and tell him that you want to submit your verification application for documents to be sent to WES. Insist on giving him your application package by hand. Mr Sabir is responsible to send your documents in a sealed envelope.

Points to note:
1. There is no photocopy sevice available at FBISE
2. Keep your original documents handy
3. Keep lots of water with you to stay hydrated. :p

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello,

I have question. I am a graduate from NED University and done my masters from University of Western Ontario, Canada. Do I still need to go for WES? I have my masters degree from Canada as my last education?

Thanks

Gardazi

Apr 30, 2014
mak9875 said:
This relates to questions about getting SSC or HSSC verification from respective BISE. I can tell about FBISE:

1. It is done by the respective boards of education and not by IBCC
2. Go to FBISE office in H-8 Isb and walk through various counters to gather 'Verfication Forms' for all four marksheets and certificates.(one each for HSSC and SSC certificates and marksheets). They are slightly different forms and are given through different windows.
3. Pay the fees of Rs. 300/- per attested photocopy that you require through SEPARATE fees chalans. Green/White chalans are for HSSC while Black/White challans are for SSC. You'll have four challans this way each amoutung to Rs. 300/-
4. Fill out the verification application form, attach 2xphotocopies of each document with its respective form and the fees challans.
5. Write down an application addressed to "Deputy Controller of Examination (Secrecy)" stating that you need your documents to be attested and sent to WES. (They know abt it). Attach the Duly filled document request form (available from WES website) with your letter and all four applications for document verification.
6. From the reception call MR SABIR (Asst Control Secrecy) and tell him that you want to submit your verification application for documents to be sent to WES. Insist on giving him your application package by hand. Mr Sabir is responsible to send your documents in a sealed envelope.

Points to note:
1. There is no photocopy sevice available at FBISE
2. Keep your original documents handy
3. Keep lots of water with you to stay hydrated. :p
Thanx dear for sharing such a comprehensive information. Is it necessary to send WES,the SC & HSC certificates as well? Masters and Bachelor degree would not be enough as these are the final degrees ?

SatelliteCanadian

Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date: 22-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Fairness Letter: 25-April-2016
Med's Request
Fairness Letter Responded: 16-May-2016
Med's Done....
Refusal Letter Received: 07-July-2016
Hi,

can anyone share their latest experience regarding Board of Secondary Education Karachi and Board of Intermediate Education Karachi?

Do we need to make photocopies of certificates, marks sheet?
Then have it attested and sealed.
Then have board sent it directly to WES (as per the requirement) or we can do it ourselves on board's behalf, as I don't trust them too much.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All correct except the first point.
1)You only need to send the certificate of Intermediate and result of second year(because it has marks of first year as well as second year).Metric documents are not necessary.I did that way, after discussion with WES persons.

askhan said:
This is how i have perceived by reading most of the posts and by WES website.
Please guide me if i am wrong.

1-Get photocopies of 10th and 12th Degrees and Marks sheet verified by the board. Seal it in an envelope by the board and send it by FedEx/TCS. (This should be done after original are first attested)

2- Get the photocopies of Uni degree/transcripts verified from HEC, seal it by them... Pay via credit card; get its slip

3-Get another envelope, put the slip, form and the envelope provided by HEC and seal it and send it to WES

IS this enough, or is there anything more that needs to be done?
Do we need to also send documents from uni side?

Reply!

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Photocopies should also be updated in their systems.
In many cases, HEC confirm that they have updated our data in their system, but this is often a lie.Insist to check yourself from their computers.

askhan said:
My original degree and transcripts were attested by HEC and the status said attested!
However i recently attested photocopies of degree and transcript from HEC but there is nothing regarding it on my HEC profile?
Is that ok? Or should the photocopy attestation status also gets updated?

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check my latest reply that covers this answer.

Gardazi said:
I have masters degree. Is it necessary for me as well to send the matriculation and intermediate certificates to WES ?

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check PM

SatelliteCanadian said:
Hi,

can anyone share their latest experience regarding Board of Secondary Education Karachi and Board of Intermediate Education Karachi?

Do we need to make photocopies of certificates, marks sheet?
Then have it attested and sealed.
Then have board sent it directly to WES (as per the requirement) or we can do it ourselves on board's behalf, as I don't trust them too much.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello,
I hope some-one would be able to explain me what am I suppose to do exactly? I am quite confused for my case.

I did my bachelor's from Pakistan, NED and got all my things attested from HEC for my study visa. I am done with my masters from Canada and got Canadian degree.

1) Do I still need to go for WES evaluation for my bachelor's degree and all secondary documents?
2) If yes, how can I send my things from Canada to HEC and then to WES?
3) Which original documents are supposed to be sent to HEC (everything original has already been verified 2 years ago)?
4) What things to be sent to WES?

Thanks in advance

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civilengr said:
Hello,
I hope some-one would be able to explain me what am I suppose to do exactly? I am quite confused for my case.

I did my bachelor's from Pakistan, NED and got all my things attested from HEC for my study visa. I am done with my masters from Canada and got Canadian degree.

1) Do I still need to go for WES evaluation for my bachelor's degree and all secondary documents?
2) If yes, how can I send my things from Canada to HEC and then to WES?
3) Which original documents are supposed to be sent to HEC (everything original has already been verified 2 years ago)?
4) What things to be sent to WES?

Thanks in advance
Bro,
i think you don't need any evaluation from WES because you already have Canadian Master Degree.........
these foreign Credential assessment system is to evaluate the foreign degrees against Canadian Degrees, but in your case you already received Canadian Master so whats the point, that is my opinion, you should check with CIC directly....

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hello Seniors,

I am following the process mentioned below for FSWP:

1. My brother is working on SSC/HSC attestation and will send separate envelops directly to WES from Karachi.
2. Once SSC/HSC attestation done, my friend will get HEC attestation on my behalf and will send directly to WES from Islamabad.

I believe there will be at least 1 week difference for documents delivery to WES as per above scenario.

I will pay WES fee (CAD $ 299) online using credit card. At which step I should pay the fee? Is there any time constraint to submit documents after submitting fee or vise versa?

Please suggest.

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
How can I check directly with CIC?

Nazia Asad

May 3, 2014
Hi,

I wanted to ask u guys abt the inter mark sheet n certificate attestation from controller of exams of karachi board. Actualy i had sent my sister for my document attestation to the BISEK and she had submitted the form over there for the attestation but the board people have returned my documents with "secretary" stamp & sign on the mark sheet and "assistant controller" sign and stamp on certificate.... My sis has asked about the descrepency but they told that this is not possible as the controller is as busy as the prime minister....

Did any one experienced the same problem??? Can any one help me what should i do now???

Would be greatful as its been four months since WES has requested the documents...

Thnx

Apr 29, 2014
Dear forum members
One of my family members is studying in australia.He has to get his documents attested from Hec,he has done B.com(honors).I have few queries
1.Format of letter of authorizing a family member in pakistan.?
2.Which photocopies should be attested (intermediate and Bachelors both)?
3.How to request HEC to send the transcript in sealed envelope.
Thanks
Amna