+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement

Madi k

Feb 28, 2014
masimshehzad said:
This is to acknowledge that WES has corrected their mistake, after I written them a note through their contact us page regarding updating of HEC online database.They checked my documents again and updated my status accordingly.That's means they are not demanding HEC documents from me again.

Lets summarize all above poitns in the form of guidance for other Pakistani friends.

1.Have your documents attested by HEC.Take one photocopy attested from HEC and ENSURE that they have updated your data in online system.That's means request HEC to show you your data in their system.If they give you a statement that your data is updated online, its not credible as it already has happened to me.Take documents in sealed format and send the sealed photocopies to WES
2.In addition to HEC documents, take attested SEALED photocopis of Intermediate certificate AS WELL AS photocopy of RESULT CARD.Seal the photocopies in ENVELOP provided by BISE.and send the documents along with HEC documents to WES.

This is the whole summary of the procedure based on all hassles, multipile visits of boards, courier office and hours long phone calls with WES guys.

I hope it will help other future reads.

Wish you best luck.
Masim plz can u clearify the point 2 ???

Do we personally hv to send BISE sealed envelop ?? In Many places it is mentioned dt it shd b sent directly by d board to Wes...

Plz clearify

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
masimshehzad said:
Dear Rizwan,
I have consulted with people who succeeded in this category and I gt to know that without technician experience you can be successful in this category, which I dont have.
thanks for your suggestions and care, I appreciate.
Dear Asim,

The choice is with you, you might have got some information from concerned people, the information i have is from my friends who are already there in Canada after applying on this category and getting the concerned experience certificates.

If you can't get the experience certificates, then definitely you can't apply. But if you can get such letter as per their requirement, nevertheless what ever is your designation, it will work for sure.

Anyways, you have to decide for yourself if your marks are getting completed then you may consider this if not, then wait till the time you can apply after required score you can achieve.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
Madi k said:
Masim plz can u clearify the point 2 ???

Do we personally hv to send BISE sealed envelop ?? In Many places it is mentioned dt it shd b sent directly by d board to Wes...

Plz clearify
From BISE, Lahore, you need only to send the Intermediate Examination Certificate and it should be sent from the BISE, Lahore through their official mailing system, which is Pakistan Post. For me, they dispatched on 25 Feb, and it was received by WES on 6 March and it was just a matter of 9 days in all.

But sending it from BISE Lahore, you need to have very close tracking coz they did mistake for my friend and they sent his envelope after attesting it and sealing it but without WES International Transcript Request form. So, he has to re-attest the certificate.

So, you may need to ensure by personally visiting BISE Lahore office of Intermediate and tell them clearly that i want it to be sealed in front of me and they will do this, you can visit them after 3-4 days and get it done in front of you and then get it dispatched from the Pk Post office there in BISE Office. And ask them to send through Registered Mail (They will send), and note down the 13 characters Tracking code and the whole shipment can be tracked then. :)

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizwan150 said:
Dear Asim,

The choice is with you, you might have got some information from concerned people, the information i have is from my friends who are already there in Canada after applying on this category and getting the concerned experience certificates.

If you can't get the experience certificates, then definitely you can't apply. But if you can get such letter as per their requirement, nevertheless what ever is your designation, it will work for sure.

Anyways, you have to decide for yourself if your marks are getting completed then you may consider this if not, then wait till the time you can apply after required score you can achieve.
Thanks.
I will try to get it from my boss.Although he is too close fitted to write any word other than my actual JD.Indeed, its a good option because competition is too low there and cap has not reached yet.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masimshehzad said:
This is to acknowledge that WES has corrected their mistake, after I written them a note through their contact us page regarding updating of HEC online database.They checked my documents again and updated my status accordingly.That's means they are not demanding HEC documents from me again.

Lets summarize all above poitns in the form of guidance for other Pakistani friends.

1.Have your documents attested by HEC.Take one photocopy attested from HEC and ENSURE that they have updated your data in online system.That's means request HEC to show you your data in their system.If they give you a statement that your data is updated online, its not credible as it already has happened to me.Take documents in sealed format and send the sealed photocopies to WES.
2.In addition to HEC documents, take attested SEALED photocopis of Intermediate certificate AS WELL AS photocopy of RESULT CARD.Seal the photocopies in ENVELOP provided by BISE.and send the documents along with HEC documents to WES.

This is the whole summary of the procedure based on all hassles, multipile visits of boards, courier office and hours long phone calls with WES guys.

I hope it will help other future reads.

Wish you best luck.

WES has dispatched my report today.Thanks GOD ;D

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm how many days "regular mail" takes to deliver WES report in pakistan?
Is this "regular mail" means that our government service(Pakistan post) who deliver our bills etc?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
masimshehzad said:
Can anyone confirm how many days "regular mail" takes to deliver WES report in pakistan?
Is this "regular mail" means that our government service(Pakistan post) who deliver our bills etc?
dont know exactly but heard that may it take months,and yes it is our pakistan post

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
mish said:
dont know exactly but heard that may it take months,and yes it is our pakistan post
I would say it Categorically here that there is nothing to do with Pakistan Post, It's Canada Post which delays and i would rather say it: UNUSUAL DELAYS.

I sent through Pakistan Post on 25th Feb via registered mail, which started showing on tracking page of GREAT Pakistan Post on 26th Feb, and dispatched from Pakistan on 27th and received by CANADA POST on 3rd March, then it stayed there till 10th March, 2014. As they have given 6 days for its delivery on their website, so i contacted their official contact which i got from Pakistan Post Customer Care and then she intervened in the process and make it delivered on 12th March, 2014.

Again the story doesn't finishes here....

When WES dispatched my report via International Registered Mail, it appeared on Canada Post Website as Document picked up on 18th March. And then the SUPER CANADA POST forget about that item till 24 march, on 24 march morning i contacted the same person again that what's going on with my document, she apologized for the unusual delay again and did something that it appeared immediately on their website in the evening that it has dispatched today on 24 March from Canada for onwards delivery to Saudi Arabia.

Today is 31st March, and there is still no further tracking update.

So, i have to now opt for the courier option.

I have no words to praise the CANADA POST POSTAL SYSTEM...

They really need support from Pakistan Post how to get things done in a speedy manner, we sometimes and infact most of the times, under rate our systems which is very easy for us to raise the fingers and point out...

But this is what my personal experiences and this is what i have witnessed... Others may have different experience, but for CANADA POST i am more than 100% sure that this is their system, we 4 friends are applying together, and all of them faced the same inconvenience and all of our documents dispatched from Pakistan quite swiftly after one day only... Infact for one friend, the delivery was not even posted on CANADA POST WEBSITE, though it was delivered two days back. Then he come to know by WES that documents received... :)

We should respect our system as i believe we and our Pakistan and its system is not the worst in the world. I have given the X-RAY REPORT of CANADA POST above...

I have sent the same observations to the president and CEO of Canada Post, Mr. Deepak Chopra, after which he forwarded the email to the concerned deptt head and then they started to expedite the missing parcel for me and for my friend also...

I am not pointing out CANADA POST System, i have tried to explain the reality and we should see the both sides of picture, sometimes we underestimate our system too much, which i believe is still operating with the limited resources they have... :)

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rizwan,

Thanks for this realistic insight.

Since I have ordered my report through "MAIL"(which does not require pay WES extra money) so whom should I contact?You may direct me to right person from your experience.
Thanks again.

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
masimshehzad said:
Dear Rizwan,

Thanks for this realistic insight.

Since I have ordered my report through "MAIL"(which does not require pay WES extra money) so whom should I contact?You may direct me to right person from your experience.
Thanks again.
To be realistic, if you are in hurry of applying then only do something otherwise sit back and relax and forget for atleast 1.5 months that WES has ever sent u anything, as for one person here with us in Saudi Arabia, he is our senior, he got back his assessment after 1.5 months. He didn't order for Registered Mail so he was not having real insight that what's going on with his delivery. But as i have ordered a registered mail, now i can fully understand where actually this delay occurs always.

So, if you need it URGENT, pay WES 100$ only then you will get it in a week via courier.

However, if you look at CANADA POST website, it says that International Registered Mail takes as little as 6 days for delivery, but its one side of the picture, reality is 100% different.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
rizwan150 said:
I would say it Categorically here that there is nothing to do with Pakistan Post, It's Canada Post which delays and i would rather say it: UNUSUAL DELAYS.

I sent through Pakistan Post on 25th Feb via registered mail, which started showing on tracking page of GREAT Pakistan Post on 26th Feb, and dispatched from Pakistan on 27th and received by CANADA POST on 3rd March, then it stayed there till 10th March, 2014. As they have given 6 days for its delivery on their website, so i contacted their official contact which i got from Pakistan Post Customer Care and then she intervened in the process and make it delivered on 12th March, 2014.

Again the story doesn't finishes here....

When WES dispatched my report via International Registered Mail, it appeared on Canada Post Website as Document picked up on 18th March. And then the SUPER CANADA POST forget about that item till 24 march, on 24 march morning i contacted the same person again that what's going on with my document, she apologized for the unusual delay again and did something that it appeared immediately on their website in the evening that it has dispatched today on 24 March from Canada for onwards delivery to Saudi Arabia.

Today is 31st March, and there is still no further tracking update.

So, i have to now opt for the courier option.

I have no words to praise the CANADA POST POSTAL SYSTEM...

They really need support from Pakistan Post how to get things done in a speedy manner, we sometimes and infact most of the times, under rate our systems which is very easy for us to raise the fingers and point out...

But this is what my personal experiences and this is what i have witnessed... Others may have different experience, but for CANADA POST i am more than 100% sure that this is their system, we 4 friends are applying together, and all of them faced the same inconvenience and all of our documents dispatched from Pakistan quite swiftly after one day only... Infact for one friend, the delivery was not even posted on CANADA POST WEBSITE, though it was delivered two days back. Then he come to know by WES that documents received... :)

We should respect our system as i believe we and our Pakistan and its system is not the worst in the world. I have given the X-RAY REPORT of CANADA POST above...

I have sent the same observations to the president and CEO of Canada Post, Mr. Deepak Chopra, after which he forwarded the email to the concerned deptt head and then they started to expedite the missing parcel for me and for my friend also...

I am not pointing out CANADA POST System, i have tried to explain the reality and we should see the both sides of picture, sometimes we underestimate our system too much, which i believe is still operating with the limited resources they have... :)
Such a pathetic system,due to all this reasons i opted international courier and they delivered within 3 to 4 days after dispatching

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
mish said:
Such a pathetic system,due to all this reasons i opted international courier and they delivered within 3 to 4 days after dispatching
You luckily escaped from this system. :)

I am now going to opt for it after experience and all others take this advise from my side.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may not believe, this process costs around 50,000 PKR including all HEC fees, atleast (minimum in idela case) two couriers from PK to Canada.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
rizwan150 said:
You luckily escaped from this system. :)

I am now going to opt for it after experience and all others take this advise from my side.
yeah alhamdulilah, bus i pray for every body to get rid of hassles

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
masimshehzad said:
You may not believe, this process costs around 50,000 PKR including all HEC fees, atleast (minimum in idela case) two couriers from PK to Canada.
yes absolutely correct, these all procedures are so expensive that at every step you have to pay money
Wes international courier fees is 100 dollar mean 9000 PKR

Can u people believe paying 100 dollar just for courier.Loot sale