Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys,
I contact my lawyer and no news yet ( started Nov 01), I submitted my medical exam 3 months ago and according to her is already delayed, now I'm just waiting to pay the landing fee to do the landing. the wait is so painful. anybody already paid the landing fee?

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I contact my lawyer and no news yet ( started Nov 01), I submitted my medical exam 3 months ago and according to her is already delayed, now I'm just waiting to pay the landing fee to do the landing. the wait is so painful. anybody already paid the landing fee?
Yes I paid up front with the processing fee all together

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
Hi Guys,
What is already délayed ?
Medical or your entire application?

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
Landing fee is permanent residence fee?
You have to pay the processing fee to start and the the landing of permanent residence fee but you can pay together at the bogging (that makes the processing time faster ) or wait and pay the second part later before they finish but you are adding an extra step and that can delay your processing time

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone know if spousal sponsorship application processing times go over 12 months at the Sao Paulo office ?
In another group , they say London has been super slow ( like 14 months)
Anyone got news from Facebook ?

Reactions: Jumg and Lion vic

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Yes I paid up front with the processing fee all together
Thank you, My lawyer did not give me this option, very upsetting but anyways I'm just waiting for that now. according to her my process altogether is late. anybody could share the timeline after the medical exam?

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you, My lawyer did not give me this option, very upsetting but anyways I'm just waiting for that now. according to her my process altogether is late. anybody could share the timeline after the medical exam?
My husband did his medical in November 2017, our case was transferred to São Paulo visa office January 3,
No news since then

Jasrique

Jun 29, 2018
My husband's medical was March 6, 2018, and our case was transferred to São Paulo on March 22, 2018. It has been "In Process" since March 26, 2018.

In theory, isn't the principal applicant supposed to move to Canada within one year of their medical exam? Has anyone heard of people having to re-do them because of delays at the visa office?

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
My husband's medical was March 6, 2018, and our case was transferred to São Paulo on March 22, 2018. It has been "In Process" since March 26, 2018.

In theory, isn't the principal applicant supposed to move to Canada within one year of their medical exam? Has anyone heard of people having to re-do them because of delays at the visa office?
This is a good question .
I have heard of people having to do their medical again, unfortunately.
Though it is rare.

Jasrique

Jun 29, 2018
Now that the Visa Office has officially moved buildings, maybe we'll start to hear some news. I was recently thinking, maybe that's why there's been little to no movement; if they sent passport requests a month or so ago, there would be the risk that they would end up at the wrong building before the move... right? That's my hope anyways!

Anyone hear any news/anything new on the Facebook page?

Reactions: tnn