+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship - BRAZIL (2017-2018) - SP Visa Office

Jasrique

Jun 29, 2018
@Ciciab74 yeah! It's awesome!

Any chance you could ask the admins of the Facebook group to finally accept my request to join? I've been waiting for months! :p

Reactions: Ciciab74

Ciciab74

Feb 7, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
@Ciciab74 yeah! It's awesome!

Any chance you could ask the admins of the Facebook group to finally accept my request to join? I've been waiting for months! :p
I'll try! The thing is that the admin is not active on the group. I'll ask anyway.

Linacab

Jul 16, 2018
Hi Jasrique,
When did you sent your application ?
Thank you... sorry I am super excited that my date will be soon... we are Dec 14th ;)

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
I really think it depends on the officer that has your case, I start my process end of October last year everything is done is just missing the ask for my passport and since May ( when I did my medical exam and last time I heard from the office), they are radio silence, I'm in 11 months process duration now, so let's see. I spoke with my lawyer yesterday, she said some fast cases ( like student and tourist visas), she transfers to Mexico but she is positive that until end of September they will ask for my passport.
Sorry guys I've been very anxious and tired of waiting without being able to work. ( I'm already in Canada).

Jasrique

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry guys! Didn't get any of these notifications!

@Ciciab74, well... I guess she screwed the rest of us by leaving no one as an admin! Haha :p Oh well, I suppose I've gone this far without being accepted on there... so might as well be never hahaha.

@Lion vic, we are SUPER happy for you! It really lifts my heart to know that you guys are hearing news! We are all so close to the end, my forum friends! Perhaps we should meet up in Canada some time. Our Bra-nadian families ;)

@Jumg, I wouldn't worry too much. If your medical was only in May 2018, the application to sponsor may have been what delayed your application a little. We are a December 2017 applicant couple, and my husband's medical was requested and sent by March 6, and the PR Application transfer to the SP VO was complete by March 22, 2018. We have been waiting since then, and haven't heard anything. I don't want to take hope from anyone, but if they are processing the files in order of receipt at the VO, it may still be another little while if yours was only transferred there in May. However, I'm confident it will be done in the near future! Now that they are settled in the new building, news is pouring out! Thank God!

@Linacab, we too are excited and hopeful! We are two days before you, December 12, 2017 applicants :) The second we hear ANY news, I will write you all immediately! I'm checking online 3 times a day haha. Every October applicant I know has received PPR, and there has been news for November (interview for @Lion vic from November 28, 2017, and a PPR for Jason Laird from November 29, 2017).

You may even hear before us, because my husband's Police Clearance Certificate for Brasil was technically expired when we sent it (we only realized this two days ago). We've had to issue and new one and translate it just in case they ask for it hahaha. Still hoping though that they're a little understanding and accept the expired one anyways haha.

CHEERING FOR ALL OF YOU <3 So glad to be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for this process. Congratulations to all of us for staying so strong in this immigration journey, and for allowing our love for our partner to be without borders or "sem fronteiras"!

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto

@Ciciab74, well... I guess she screwed the rest of us by leaving no one as an admin! Haha :p Oh well, I suppose I've gone this far without being accepted on there... so might as well be never hahaha.

@Lion vic, we are SUPER happy for you! It really lifts my heart to know that you guys are hearing news! We are all so close to the end, my forum friends! Perhaps we should meet up in Canada some time. Our Bra-nadian families ;)

@Jumg, I wouldn't worry too much. If your medical was only in May 2018, the application to sponsor may have been what delayed your application a little. We are a December 2017 applicant couple, and my husband's medical was requested and sent by March 6, and the PR Application transfer to the SP VO was complete by March 22, 2018. We have been waiting since then, and haven't heard anything. I don't want to take hope from anyone, but if they are processing the files in order of receipt at the VO, it may still be another little while if yours was only transferred there in May. However, I'm confident it will be done in the near future! Now that they are settled in the new building, news is pouring out! Thank God!

@Linacab, we too are excited and hopeful! We are two days before you, December 12, 2017 applicants :) The second we hear ANY news, I will write you all immediately! I'm checking online 3 times a day haha. Every October applicant I know has received PPR, and there has been news for November (interview for @Lion vic from November 28, 2017, and a PPR for Jason Laird from November 29, 2017).

You may even hear before us, because my husband's Police Clearance Certificate for Brasil was technically expired when we sent it (we only realized this two days ago). We've had to issue and new one and translate it just in case they ask for it hahaha. Still hoping though that they're a little understanding and accept the expired one anyways haha.

CHEERING FOR ALL OF YOU <3 So glad to be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for this process. Congratulations to all of us for staying so strong in this immigration journey, and for allowing our love for our partner to be without borders or "sem fronteiras"!

Hey thank you for the nice text we are very excited just a few more days and I'm sure all of us will be boarding to the end of this painful journey.. I'm sure everyone will hear from them soon they crearly are running behind which is good because everything should go with double the speed now Good luck to all of us. Let's party in torknto next year hehe

Linacab

Jul 16, 2018

Thank you so much for this message !! I will let you know as we receive news too.. we are so close!!