+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship - BRAZIL (2017-2018) - SP Visa Office

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
Finally received ppr

So did anyone already revived the passport back ? How much time did it take .? The mail system in Brasil is a bit slow How do they mail it back ? "Sedex 10?" ? Thank you

br042

Sep 4, 2018
Finally received ppr

So did anyone already revived the passport back ? How much time did it take .? The mail system in Brasil is a bit slow How do they mail it back ? "Sedex 10?" ? Thank you
I sent mine on Sept. 13 and got it back on Sept. 21, but I'm already in Canada and did it throught the Ottawa office.

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys,
Sorry the delay, I was out of town.
No news yet, unfortunately, is really a waiting game, but I'm glad a lot of people heard back already.
Hoping have some news soon to share here. :)

Ciciab74

Feb 7, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello everyone!

Landed today in Toronto!

Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for sharing thoughts and anxiety here, it really helped me. Hope it all goes well for everyone.

Here's my timeline:

Family Sponsorship - Outland
Principal Applicant
Brazilian - São Paulo Visa Office

2017-Oct-23: Application received
2017-Dec-04: AOR1
2017-Dec-05: Request letter - Police certificate and Schedule A
2017-Dec-07: Sponsorship approval
2017-Dec-08: Police certificate and Schedule A submitted online
2017-Dec-08: Medical request
2017-Dec-11: Medical done
2017-Dec-12: Status changed to "passed the medical exam"
2017-Dec-21: Application sent to visa office in São Paulo.
2018-Jun-14: Request for additional proof of relationship
2018-Aug-29: Decision Made (ECAS) and Passport request and Invitation to pre arrival services
2018-Aug-31: Passport sent
2018-Sep-17: Passport received with Immigrant visa and COPR
2018-Oct-08: Landed at Toronto Pearson International Airport

Reactions: Gax

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys,
I just liked to share that last Thursday, Oct 04 I got the letter of the decision made but not the passport request yet. I'm just waiting for the passport now that should be any minute. I'll keep you guys posted.

Aristeu neto

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone else who is getting processed in Mississauga have this situation?

My timeline so far...

App sent: 03/25/2018

App received: 04/08/2018

AOR1: 05/08/2018

my application continues in mississauga, no news yet

DHS18

Nov 16, 2018
Hello,
I am Canadian Citizen and am currently in the process of preparing the Sponsor Visa outland application for my husband. We both currently live in Brazil and so we are doing the outland process. I have tried to get in touch with the São Paulo VO and have yet to receive helpful information. I am currently looking for answers on how to legalize documents here in Brazil for Canada, since Canada is not a part of the Apostille Convention of Hague. How have people legalized documents here in Brazil for Canada? Did you just do a certified copy at a Notary Public (copia autenticada no cartório) along with the certified translation? Has anyone sent an apostille document with their visa application? Thank you in advance for your help!

Ciciab74

Feb 7, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hello,
I am Canadian Citizen and am currently in the process of preparing the Sponsor Visa outland application for my husband. We both currently live in Brazil and so we are doing the outland process. I have tried to get in touch with the São Paulo VO and have yet to receive helpful information. I am currently looking for answers on how to legalize documents here in Brazil for Canada, since Canada is not a part of the Apostille Convention of Hague. How have people legalized documents here in Brazil for Canada? Did you just do a certified copy at a Notary Public (copia autenticada no cartório) along with the certified translation? Has anyone sent an apostille document with their visa application? Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi there. I've sent certified copies and certified translation. It worked.

Reactions: DHS18

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys,
Just came to share the great news that I received my confirmation to do my "landing " today. Since I'm already in Toronto, will be not necessary to go to the border, I'll just go to the Etobicoke office on Dec 6 sign the doc and get my new sin card. Was a long time coming guys, since I start to finish took 13 months so That shows that Sao Paulo office is not the fastest option anymore, I'll update you guys as soon as I do my landing to tell my experience if someone is in the same situation.
Tell me the updates guys.