Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys,
I'm new here, I found this forum through a friend and it's been extremely helpful. I'm not good with the letters meaning but I'll try to summarize my case.
I'm Brazilian my husband Canadian and we are in Canada.
Application received on November 09, 2017
Police background check sent on February 10, 2018
Medical exam Passed on May 20, 2018
After that radio silence
according to the doctor's office, I should allow immigration office to "analyze" my process 1-2 months after medical submitted, I'm going crazy with the wait. anybody else had any info after medicals?
PS: I have no idea the meaning of the letters on the excel sheet, I added myself there with the info I was familiar with.

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I'm new here, I found this forum through a friend and it's been extremely helpful. I'm not good with the letters meaning but I'll try to summarize my case.
I'm Brazilian my husband Canadian and we are in Canada.
Application received on November 09, 2017
Police background check sent on February 10, 2018
Medical exam Passed on May 20, 2018
After that radio silence
according to the doctor's office, I should allow immigration office to "analyze" my process 1-2 months after medical submitted, I'm going crazy with the wait. anybody else had any info after medicals?
PS: I have no idea the meaning of the letters on the excel sheet, I added myself there with the info I was familiar with.
Hey.. Hello My case is outland what means that my wife is in Brazil . As far as I know outland cases are usually faster than inland cases But now the processing time is the same for both (12 months) most of us here have outland cases and we are all in the dark waiting for news so I think is normal that you are experiencing the same situation with your case.. I applied on November ans and after the papers went to Brazil I'm just waiting ! Try to link your account online and check on what step you are

Good luck

Reactions: Jumg

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
Hey all,
Tudo bem?
Has anyone asked a member of parliament to get involved in your case?

I just got off the phone with one, and sadly as we all know Sao Paulo is very very slow this year.

Jumg

Jul 18, 2018
Toronto
Med's Request
10-05-2018
Med's Done....
14-05-2018
Hi Guys, quick question, is the Whatsapp group still active?

Jasrique

Jun 29, 2018
@Ciciab74 , any news since you submitted those new documents? All my hope is on you hearing something! Haha!

@Anglopes1980, great to see you in the group! Nothing new since January 3, eh? I'm sorry to hear that! We did not ask any MP to get involved on our case. What did yours tell you when you called?

@Jumg , Welcome! The WhatsApp group that I originally posted on this thread is still active (December 2017 Applicants/Sponsors).

Someone mentioned that there is a Facebook Group/Page. Would you mind sharing a link? I was unable to find one when I went searching a while back!

Ciciab74

Feb 7, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
@Ciciab74 , any news since you submitted those new documents? All my hope is on you hearing something! Haha!

@Anglopes1980, great to see you in the group! Nothing new since January 3, eh? I'm sorry to hear that! We did not ask any MP to get involved on our case. What did yours tell you when you called?

@Jumg , Welcome! The WhatsApp group that I originally posted on this thread is still active (December 2017 Applicants/Sponsors).

Someone mentioned that there is a Facebook Group/Page. Would you mind sharing a link? I was unable to find one when I went searching a while back!
Hi @Jasrique! Unfortunately, no news here :( It's been a month last Friday since I've submitted the new documents. I'll let you guys know when I hear from them.

Here's the link for the Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/291019611106711/

Anglopes1980

Jun 14, 2018
MP’s can write letters of support and can be submitted at any point during the process .
Our MP at the very maximum was able to tell us that there are absolutely no red flags with our case
This at least created a big relief for ya!

Linacab

Jul 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I am in the same situation ;( outland application sent Dec 14, 2017, documents sent to VO/ SP 4 months ago and not news since then ;(... this is so sad...

Lion vic

Jan 28, 2018
Toronto
Nossa
Sério
But it’s really close to our date as well (October 5)

You haven’t received as news at all??
When was your case transferred to São Paulo ?
Se vocês n tem notícia em Oct 05 imagina eu em Nov 28 =/ aniversário da minha esposa é em set 15 a ideia era passar junto mais do geito q vai