+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

.Aj

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
NOC Code......
20-Jan-19: AOR
23-Mar-19: Eligibility Met

Somewhere in the last week of March, my file got transferred from CIO Sydney (NS) to CPC Ottawa (ON)

Didn't hear anything from IRCC after that.

Anyone sailing in the same boat ??
Any trend from transferred files ??

Reactions: Neel4636

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got ADR on 26 Apr and now that ADR is under RR lol

Has there ever been a case like this? Why would they put me under RR after asking for ADR

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
Is anyone here still waiting for the PPR email with an August 2018 AOR?
My application is under the FSW stream with an August 31, 2018 AOR. Application status shows "We're processing your background check..." since 28 November 2018.

Thanks!

daluu129

Sep 20, 2018
This whole wait is getting frustrating. The timelines just keep extending and the fact that to get information on your application is very difficult makes it even worse......i was hopeful for tomorrow's, but after reading people's stories i just get discouraged.

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

My case is in cpc-ottawa, aor date is jan 2.
I called call center on april 23, the agent said eligibility and security not started yet, criminality passed. I ordered gcms notes on the 90th day, which was on april 2. My gcms notes which were generated on april 4 shows the same thing. No update since medical and biometrics. My file was transferred to cpc-ottawa on feb 28, no process on my file since then.
I really hope to see some progress by the end of this month :( it is sad to see that files sit untouched for a long time :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

My case is in cpc-ottawa, aor date is jan 2.
I called call center on april 23, the agent said eligibility and security not started yet, criminality passed. I ordered gcms notes on the 90th day, which was on april 2. My gcms notes which were generated on april 4 shows the same thing. No update since medical and biometrics. My file was transferred to cpc-ottawa on feb 28, no process on my file since then.
I really hope to see some progress by the end of this month :( it is sad to see that files sit untouched for a long time :(
You are still under 6 months so that's normal. I'm Nov 2 AOR and still waiting..

As per the trend, I expect you to see movement around Mid-June.

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
You are still under 6 months so that's normal. I'm Nov 2 AOR and still waiting..

As per the trend, I expect you to see movement around Mid-June.
Thanks for the reply :) i would be more relaxed if i knew that my eligibility has started and someone working on my file. But seeing other ppl on my shoes helps me to ease my stress.
you have seen some progress which is great! I really hope your wait will be over soon!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply :) i would be more relaxed if i knew that my eligibility has started and someone working on my file. But seeing other ppl on my shoes helps me to ease my stress.
you have seen some progress which is great! I really hope your wait will be over soon!
Wait for next month, that's more like when you will receive update :)

Reactions: gizkule

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Has anyone received a re-medical request? If yes, what was the expiration date of your first medical exam and do you have any dependants in your application?

Narimane

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
My application was transferred from Montreal office to Ottawa last week.
I'm a FWS-Inland applicant, AOR : November 19, 2018. Only criminality is in progress so far. Has anyone had the same situation?
My original processing deadline was May 19 and it was extended to June 23rd.

Thank you for your help!