+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
What happened to Ottawa? They use to be the fastest VO I think. I'm February AoR and it appears there's no movement whatsoever.
It's all like this lately because they increased a lot the number of invitations they send out from mid last year. I'm November AOR and still waiting.

Reactions: SithLord

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
It's all like this lately because they increased a lot the number of invitations they send out from mid last year. I'm November AOR and still waiting.
I wish they handle PPR like they did biometrics request on a sort of batch processing. Some March AoR are already getting PPR in same Ottawa.

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
I wish they handle PPR like they did biometrics request on a sort of batch processing. Some March AoR are already getting PPR in same Ottawa.
yeah, I agree. I totally understand why one case might be different and take longer than another one, but approving Feb or Mar cases without even picking up older cases is unfair. but so it is, so there's not much we can do.

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Oh wow....how have you been managing the anxiety?
It's not been easy at all!

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Oh wow....how have you been managing the anxiety?
It's not been easy at all!
Honestly? Managing is a stretch :p my first application was in September and it was canceled because of one of the PCC. My stomach is always feeling weird and I already quit my job and started freelancing remotely. Anxiety really takes a toll. Meditation is helping though :)

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Honestly? Managing is a stretch :p my first application was in September and it was canceled because of one of the PCC. My stomach is always feeling weird and I already quit my job and started freelancing remotely. Anxiety really takes a toll. Meditation is helping though :)
Lol. I know right? I'm a little over 4 months and i tell ya, i'm almost losing my mind.
As at last week when i called, eligibility and security still hadn't started. Not even interested in calling them anymore.
We shall communicate strictly via GCMS! :p

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Lol. I know right? I'm a little over 4 months and i tell ya, i'm almost losing my mind.
As at last week when i called, eligibility and security still hadn't started. Not even interested in calling them anymore.
After the six months are passed you start considering if waiting a month for notes is worth it because PPR might come literally at any time. My current strategy is calling them once a week. Also, they're nicer when your process is overdue

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, my situation is same. Aor is jan 2, criminality passed, eligibility and security not started:( i am expecting some movement next month but stress is killing me, I cannot even handle it anymore.

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
February? You're hurting me! :D
October AoR is here, Ottawa VO, the file was touched in the beginning of April :)
January aor here. I think they wait until 2-3 weeks to 6-month period. They have not touched my file yet. The nost important part is eligibility has not started yet. ‍♀

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I copy-pasted their generic response in CSE and asked if they had anything new to reply other than that

Well you won't believe it, they actually gave me a different response

Your medical is still valid :D:D:D:D:D:D

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
I copy-pasted their generic response in CSE and asked if they had anything new to reply other than that

Well you won't believe it, they actually gave me a different response

Your medical is still valid :D:D:D:D:D:D
well you should feel lucky to hear something new :)

Reactions: SithLord