+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Ottawa VO has released a PPR batch. Great news!!

Still patiently waiting to receive mine. Hopefully it will be soon :)
Hi there, how do you know this? And what’s your AOR? Mine is 19 Aug 2018. Waiting not so patiently now
Good luck to all of us.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi there, how do you know this? And what’s your AOR? Mine is 19 Aug 2018. Waiting not so patiently now
Good luck to all of us.
Plenty of November folks posted they received PPR from Ottawa. So they've released a batch.

I am Nov 2.

Are you under RR or SS?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay I am in final review :)

Seems officer is waiting for some background checks to be completed by government agencies before he can approve my case :)

Reactions: vienvy

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Good to hear that.

Called CIC ??
Yes, the kind agent actually gave a very detailed explanation about the current status of my application. He seemed very knowledgeable.

He said eligibility - recommended pass, criminality - passed and security - not started.

He was very confident that it shouldn't take long to get a final decision, it's just a matter of time when the government agencies respond.

Reactions: vienvy and Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
AOR jan 20
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security in process
Got ADR 3 days ago asking for military exemption certificate.

My husband didn’t serve in the army and I’ve answered with N/A to military statutory question. So guessing why they’ve requested these docs!
Any idea?

gizkule

Feb 14, 2019
Yes, the kind agent actually gave a very detailed explanation about the current status of my application. He seemed very knowledgeable.

He said eligibility - recommended pass, criminality - passed and security - not started.

He was very confident that it shouldn't take long to get a final decision, it's just a matter of time when the government agencies respond.
It's great news! Maybe they start to give useful information when you pass 6-month time point :)

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Hello everyone,
AOR jan 20
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security in process
Got ADR 3 days ago asking for military exemption certificate.

My husband didn’t serve in the army and I’ve answered with N/A to military statutory question. So guessing why they’ve requested these docs!
Any idea?
Brazilians are getting this a lot lately. If you have any document to show he was excused from serving, that would be enough. My guess is that the country has mandatory conscription, so they are wondering about the cases with no military record.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Brazilians are getting this a lot lately. If you have any document to show he was excused from serving, that would be enough. My guess is that the country has mandatory conscription, so they are wondering about the cases with no military record.
The ghost update came after uploading ADR
Crossing my fingers and hoping for the bes

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
What happened to Ottawa? They use to be the fastest VO I think. I'm February AoR and it appears there's no movement whatsoever.