+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Oh wow! Seems like I was getting optimistic too fast!
When exactly did they extend your medicals - after expiry or a couple of months before (expiry) itself?
It is quite weird that certain cases (like ours) where all stages have passed are awaiting final review/approval while others applying after us get confirmations.
They extended my medical after it expired..... I get the idea that every case is different and it all depends on the officer handling your case... I hope you are lucky to get a faster response from them. Just wanted to give you heads up so you don't keep you life pending like many others... Good luck..

Reactions: vienvy

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
They extended my medical after it expired..... I get the idea that every case is different and it all depends on the officer handling your case... I hope you are lucky to get a faster response from them. Just wanted to give you heads up so you don't keep you life pending like many others... Good luck..
Hey, thanks. I wish you good luck as well. I ordered the second set of notes a few weeks back (i.e. before I received this recent update). So, I'm not sure notes would have this indication. In any case, I'll try calling some time later this week or next week to find out.

Anji721

Apr 1, 2017
Guys! I finally received the global e-mail last night, after 280 days of waiting!
Good luck to you and all applicants awaiting the e-mail.
Many congratulations and good luck for the days ahead.
Could you please tell why your application took so long ?

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Many congratulations and good luck for the days ahead.
Could you please tell why your application took so long ?
Thanks and good luck to you! I wish I could have a concrete answer to that, actually.
I was under security screening for around 6 months, probably due to my travel history (not very elaborate though - 6 to 7 countries in the last 10 years).

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys! I finally received the global e-mail last night, after 280 days of waiting!
Good luck to you and all applicants awaiting the e-mail.
Congrats!! So are you the only one who received PPR from Ottawa this week?

I thought Ottawa dispatches PPR in batches

mani770

Apr 25, 2019
6 months completed. Ottawa doesn't show any sign of issuing PPR
Same here bro.

AOR-November 5, 2018.
IP2- April 30,2019.
FST-Inland.
VO- Ottawa

Background ck- processing
Criminality- Passed.
Security- processing

6 months will be completed by coming Sunday.
Let’s hope for the best.

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
Thanks and good luck to you! I wish I could have a concrete answer to that, actually.
I was under security screening for around 6 months, probably due to my travel history (not very elaborate though - 6 to 7 countries in the last 10 years).
Does the European Union count as one country? :p Because I've easily visited more than 10 countries in the last two years... :p

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ottawa VO has released a PPR batch. Great news!!

Still patiently waiting to receive mine. Hopefully it will be soon :)