+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
my file is also stuck at OTTAWA, however, I haven't completed 6 months yet. I am a week short of completing 5 months. Currently my background checks are in process, along with my eligibility (confirmed over a web form by an agent). No ADR's for now. Should I be worried? @SithLord

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hello everyone.......
Many Ottawa applicants are waiting in the queue for ppr......
My VO is also Ottawa
Anyone who called ircc..... And got any info about when they would release batch of pprs ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
my file is also stuck at OTTAWA, however, I haven't completed 6 months yet. I am a week short of completing 5 months. Currently my background checks are in process, along with my eligibility (confirmed over a web form by an agent). No ADR's for now. Should I be worried? @SithLord
You have nothing to worry about. Most likely you will be approved this week or by this month end :)

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Dec AOR group has been seeing plenty of PPR from the Ottawa office. I was under the impression it's one of the more expediant offices to be honest with you.

I can't help but wonder if it's dependent on your secondary office also

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Yes. My consultant initially forgot to submit a bank statement when my application was submitted. We submitted the missing documents after learning about this in the GCMS notes.
Hope you got some kind of rebate/fee for this. Not much point in consultants who fail to consult!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dec AOR group has been seeing plenty of PPR from the Ottawa office. I was under the impression it's one of the more expediant offices to be honest with you.

I can't help but wonder if it's dependent on your secondary office also
Last month even November cases saw plenty of PPR from Ottawa office and yet here I am. I'm sure next month even January will see PPR rain and I will still be here.

This is hopeless now. Regretting being with Ottawa. Most of November applicants from NDVO were all cleared last week.

I have ordered GCMS notes today just to find out the incompetent officer reviewing my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Immigration_guru

Joseph12

May 15, 2019
I doubt, haven't received any ghost updates. Unless you're able to get ppr without ghost updates? have you seen any such cases @SithLord.

Also, thanks for your reply. You're a good man.
You have nothing to worry about. Most likely you will be approved this week or by this month end :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I doubt, haven't received any ghost updates. Unless you're able to get ppr without ghost updates? have you seen any such cases @SithLord.

Also, thanks for your reply. You're a good man.
Yes, plenty of people have got PPR without ghost updates. However, I don't think they log into their CIC account often to notice the ghost update.

As to what I have observed so far, as long as you are under 200 days, you have very strong chances of getting PPR :) The current trend is now 7 months.

So do not worry too much about not getting ghost update :)

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Yes, plenty of people have got PPR without ghost updates. However, I don't think they log into their CIC account often to notice the ghost update.

As to what I have observed so far, as long as you are under 200 days, you have very strong chances of getting PPR :) The current trend is now 7 months.

So do not worry too much about not getting ghost update :)
Its been 216 days for me... What do yoh think, SithLord?