+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
My friend, you realise today is 12 if not 13th june, so stop making what they say as reality and drop waiting
... Don't get anxious

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
My friend, you realise today is 12 if not 13th june, so stop making what they say as reality and drop waiting
... Don't get anxious
Yes I know. I already did made up my mind that I won't get a decision by June 11th and I was correct lol

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Nov 14.. Aor.. Ottawa office... Eligibilty met... Background check not started... when can i expect, guys?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nov 14.. Aor.. Ottawa office... Eligibilty met... Background check not started... when can i expect, guys?
Nov 2 here and still waiting.. I was told I am in queue for final review by the officer on May 9th... Not sure any more what to do...

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is scary. Was there ADR on your application? Which country are you based out of?
There was an ADR a week after the AOR (Schedule A for both my wife and myself). The case has been on RR since May/2018 due to "insufficient documents proving foreign work experience".

I'm inland because I was in the country with a student visa (I'm from Brazil). I have since then graduated (April/2019) and was obligated to apply for the PGWP and WP extension for my wife. Another 500+ dollars down the drain due to IRCC's incompetence.

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Still in the never ending queue for final review by officer.

AOR Nov 2

On May 9th, I was told my application is in final stages and my new estimated date is June 11th, so I will hear a decision by then. I am still here..
oh now I understand .. can you please keep us updated, and who told you to expect it by june 11th? you called ircc ?

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello Guys, has anyone thought about the idea to request IRCC to transfer his file to a less crowded visa office in where they can treat and send the PPR sooner than Ottawa, let us help them with the overload

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Guys, has anyone thought about the idea to request IRCC to transfer his file to a less crowded visa office in where they can treat and send the PPR sooner than Ottawa, let us help them with the overload
I tried that. Requested them to have it transferred to NDVO but it's been refused :(